Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Programmer and More Needed!

Greetings,

My name is Justin and I am the Project Lead for INT, a space-western RPG, set two hundred years in the future. You can check out our game here: http://www.int-game.net/. I lead an international team of twenty + individuals who are attempting to build a RPG and we need a programmer to join the team to help implement the GDD. I need a dedicated person, willing to work hard to make this happen. So, in short, I am looking for a Programming Lead with c# experience and unity experience. Please review the job description below and send me a message at toroman001@gmail.com.

If you are not a programmer, but interested then please send me a message anyway because I am always interested in hearing from new people.

Job Description: The Unity Coder works on the DEVTEAM to design, develop, and maintain essential game systems using c#. Must be experienced with Unity, NGUI, and script writing in c#. The Unity Coder will also interact with other members of the DEVTEAM including 2D artists, 3D artists, other coders, and must be able to follow explicit instructions from Project Lead and DEVTEAM Lead at all times.

Mandatory Skills:
• Strong Knowledge of design, implementation, math and data structures,
• Knowledge of Unity3D Pro, asset bundles, and Unity GUI,
• Strong knowledge of c# and script writing in c#,
• Ability to work to meet fixed deadlines,
• Willing to learn additional skills and be a flexible learner on the team,

Preferred Skills or Ability to Learn:
• Knowledge of NGUI,
• Knowledge of UMA character creation system,
• Graphics Development (Particle System, Shaders)

Compensation:
Profit sharing from fundraising and game sale revenue will be split equally amongst all full time team members upon the successful completion of fundraising and game revenue.

Time Requirement:
15-20 hours a week minimum with the ability to surpass these hours to meet deadlines if need be.