Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Aspiring concept artist looking to work on characters

Hi there,

I'm a recent graduate in Industrial Design from Bournemouth University (UK). Mainly worked on Product / Graphic and interior design. Though, I have recently taken an interest in concept art & design. :)

I enjoy sketching characters and giving them great personality though my clear and concise story telling.

If you are interested in working with me leave me a message. You have nothing to loose.:)

Below are links to my linked, Instagram and behance.

Kind Regards,
Rifat

www.behance.net/Rifat-Bari
www.instagram.com/r_bar1
www.linkedin.com/in/rifatbari/

Replies

• niektb
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello Rifat!

I'm from a modding team for a RTS game and we're looking for additional members. We already have a topic here: http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=132693 (You should refer to that for more detailed info about us) You might have seen we already have (quite talented) concept artists for buildings but we could use a character artist. Working with us also includes possible contributions to the main (vanilla) game as we coöperate fairly close with the main game developers (the texture used for the building in the other topic is for example created by the art dept. lead of the developers from the main game).

My question is: Are characters the only thing that you (want to) work on or do you have other interests / work areas?

Let me know what you think! :poly121:

Greetings,

Niektb
  • KadenINT
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello Rifat,

My name is Justin and I am the Project Lead for INT: http://www.int-game.net/. We are looking for more concept artists to join our team. We have a variety of work you can do if you just want to focus on characters and that is not a problem for us.

Let me know if you are interested and I think you will be a great fit for the team. Here is my contact information: Toroman001@gmail.com