Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for Concept Artist for Unity Game

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this post. I have started my own team and have begun coding the gameplay for the prototype of our game first. We are making a prototype that's sole purpose is to see if the mechanics we are wanting will be fun. We are already getting to work on that end.

The profit for this game/project will be profit sharing based and you will be paid based off the work you do as I believe that is the best way to do this. We already have plans on how to market the game and we will be making the prototype first and use that towards crowd funding and then we will use the funds we make from that towards the actual game.

The members currently on the team have all worked on previous teams/projects and we all know that over ambitious projects tend to fail more than they succeed so we are keeping our goals realistic and are avoiding the mistakes that typically happens when working on teams. We have all been on those types of teams and learned from our experiences and are using our experiences to get this to work.

Current Members:
3 Programmers
1 Writer
1 Sound Engineer

Positions wanted:
Concept Artist
Animator
3D Character Artist
3D Environment Artist
Level Designer
Modeler

How to contact me:
Message me here or on skype: rance1992

A little demo with WASD, keyboard keys, xbox 360 controller support:
http://avalonmods.com/Eincraft/Eincraft.html
My develteam project with more information about the game:
http://www.develteam.com/Game/Shi-no-gmu/

I am looking for someone who can make anime styled characters and environments.

Examples:
Uryu_minene_0082.jpg

lolh03-01.jpg

d7b5ea70-52bc-479f-9af7-cb5e71ccee50_scaled.jpg

city-in-the-sky-229983.jpg

83743.jpg

Concept Art:
10617344_10152494519946749_656222612_n.jpg

Replies

• Chaos19
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bumped.

Current Members:
    3 Programmers
    1 Writer
    1 Sound Engineer
    1 concept artist

Positions wanted:
    Concept Artist
    Animator
    3D Character Artist
    3D Environment Artist
    Level Designer
    Modeler
    UI Artist

note: also updated the player. We added character swapping by 1, 2, 3, 4, improved inventory so it opens/closes via tab button. Going to perfect everything.
  • Chaos19
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bumped

We are looking for Animators and Environment artists. Our character artist has already made the concept art for the main character and our other concept artist is working on the concept art for the world.

Any questions feel free to contact me via PM or Skype.