Home Full time/Part time work

Splash Damage looking for amazing artists for full-time and contract roles

MoP
polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
MoP polycounter lvl 18
Hey everyone,

Been a while since I've posted here, but when we want the best game artists it always seems that Polycount produces these, like... tasty fruit on a gnarly old tree. Or something.

logo_orig.png

Anyway, Splash Damage recently shipped Gears of War: Ultimate Edition with The Coalition this year (you can see the GOW:UE art dump thread on Polycount here), and we're running our own free-to-play FPS, Dirty Bomb, in partnership with Nexon.

We have other awesome projects in progress that we unfortunately can't share with the world at large yet, but you could have a hand in helping to develop them!

We're looking for, among other things:
You can find the full job list here.

Our studio is situated south-east of London in the UK, in an area called Bromley. All roles are on-site at our offices, we are not looking for remote contractors!

We are a friendly and relaxed bunch, we have a lot of Polycount talent already roosting in our development halls, and we would be very happy to add to that.

Drop me a PM if you want more info, or just apply directly through the website and tell 'em I sent you! :)

I'm looking forward to reviewing your portfolios and CVs!

-MoP

Replies