Home General Discussion

New DVD Release! ZBrush 3.5 Part 1 - A Comprehensive Introduction - Plus $5 off for P

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
Riki polycounter lvl 9
Hi Polycount gang! I wanted to let everyone here in early on this new release which will be fully announced Sunday night.

In addition to early access I also wanted to say thanks! to everyones support over the years. We are offering polycount's users an exclusive $5 off on this release. I made this coupon code for anyone who reads this post and the code should last until the end of the year.
The code is PCZB1

Here is the full product information:
In this DVD the instructor goes over the fundamentals of ZBrush 3.5. As the training progresses, basic concepts are covered in detail, and eventually advanced solutions are discussed on a number of techniques including the new features in ZBrush 3.5. By the end of the demonstration, the user will have a strong foundation in ZBrush fundamentals, as well as a number of valuable insights for more advanced techniques. For those just starting out to the veteran ZBrush user looking for useful production techniques, this DVD has something for everyone.

If you have never used ZBrush you should be able to follow along and understand. Even if you are experienced using ZBrush, you should pick up useful information throughout the 4 1/2 hour long DVD.

More Info and a Video Sample Here: http://eat3d.com/zbrush35_intro
11_13_09_zbrush351_release.jpg

About the Instructor:
Michael Pavlovich has been in the game industry since graduating from the Ringling School of Art and Design in 2005. Starting as an environment artist, Michael has worked on several titles for multiple platforms, at both Electronic Arts and Sony Online Entertainment. Michael is currently a Senior Character Artist at SOE, Austin.

Regards,
Eat 3D Team

About Eat 3D:
Eat 3D has been feeding your brain for almost 2 years with some of the highest quality training that exists. Our goal is to cut through all the nonsense and get straight to the point with practical real world exercises that professionals actively use in production.

Replies