Home General Discussion

Heroes Thread

Replies

• Cyrael
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Cyrael polycounter lvl 10
    yea I'm glad its over as well.. could have gone a lot lower..

but in the press release they also stated that they're leaving the possibility of a movie open, or an hour long special to close everything up.
  • notman
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    And I hope they at least do that (the TV movie). I'd love to see one that blows the shit out of Claire, so the only way she'd ever live again, is if here pieces were put back together. That's all the REAL closure I need. ;)

I really wish this show would be restarted with better focus. I liked the series, but the writer's strike really broke the series, and they never managed to recover and regain focus. My guess would be that the studio/management got involved with where the story should go, and ruined it. Especially with the integrated Sprint shit.
  • Jesse Moody
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Jesse Moody polycounter lvl 17
    Yeah its sad to see how quickly this went down hill.. Oh well...
  • KhAoZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah I posted this on my status a couple of days ago, "good riddance"
  • Marine
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marine polycounter lvl 18
    there's supposedly going to be a couple of episodes mid-season to wrap it all up
    and hopefully that'll just be sylar and peter murdering everyone
  • vcool
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marine wrote: »
    there's supposedly going to be a couple of episodes mid-season to wrap it all up
    and hopefully that'll just be sylar and peter murdering everyone

Claire first.

Oh and it's all for the greater good.
  • KhAoZ
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
  • Mezz
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Mezz polycounter lvl 8
    ..SERIOUSLY?!?! IS IT TRUE?!

I'm FREE!! I'm FREEEE!!!

Ok, a little overdramatic, but seriously :D Someone had to do it.. eventually. I'm just glad I didn't get sucked back in for another fail season in fall...

But a tv-movie with Peter and Sylar killing everyone, starting with Claire, is TOTALLY a vote from me :D
  • vcool
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    skayne wrote: »
    The last season was so bad. They hinted at starting so many story lines that never went anywhere. Hero killing Ando before the world cracks apart? Shit why didn't they ever go down that story line.

They remembered it at the most random places too. This is sort of ahzy now, but IIRC there was that "Ando heal my brain tumor" and Ando was all "no omg you remember that I killed you in the future?". That was just retarded.