Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sktchbook : blinkdog

A bit about myself: i'm 24, i make up worlds to fit into an ongoing (likely lifelong) project called Helix Saga, I'm currently working on Sleepers, a pixel survival horror game (I do some of the art assets, items, sprites & animations, and I actually wrote the story), and I'm working as a freelance illustrator--I have a society6 and an inprnt. I've been doing a lot of traditional art recently, but my strength lies mostly in digital environment paintings. That being said, I do have a fondness for creature creation, likely stemming from the immersive pages of my monster manual and fiend folio as a child--I can't even imagine the amount of hours I've spent pouring over that lore! So, as one would imagine, D&D has played a huge part in my inspiration.
Feel free to comment and critique any and all of my work - improvement comes from outside  perspectives looking in. And practice. Practice can't hurt.

Been participating in Inktober, so will be throwing those on for the first post of my sketchbook.

Inktober Days 1-2

rachel-cronk-fulldetailsemivintage2jpg1445372686tumblr_nvok2sfSQa1ufjmnjo1_1280png

That being said, it's been some time since I've traditionally done anything. More of my recent works worth throwing up would be these few here:

rachel-cronk-cliff-revisited-character-cropjpg1441510793
rachel-cronk-autumn-hunterjpg1441520820rachel-cronk-fireflies2pinkdetailjpg1441605887

I do not mind critique on my works and welcome it. Also if questions about a particular project or character or story interest you, feel free to ask them -- blinkdog

Replies