Home General Discussion

Google Free Broadband

polycounter lvl 17

Replies

• Joao Sapiro
    Offline / Send Message
    Joao Sapiro sublime tool
    ROTFLMAO !!!! those guys are awesome lololol ! best april fools prank ever !
  • Nilium
    Offline / Send Message
    Nilium polycounter lvl 18
    Only gripe I have is it's such an obvious April Fools. :/
  • Rick Stirling
    Offline / Send Message
    Rick Stirling polycounter lvl 18
    Heh.

To be honest, I'm surprised that they haven't yet gone down this route (not April fools stuff, I mean an ISP).

Google has some of the greatest services around, though I wish they'd bought Flickr instead of what they are doing with Picasa web albums.

I'm also surprised that they are missing a Google Address Manager too - not for email addresses, but for real addresses. In Google Calendar, I've created a Birthdays calendar. I've shared that with several family members so we can all add and keep tracks of family birthdays. Imaging e the same thing as an addressbook, available from and computer or handheld device. Want to send a postcard to Auty Mable while you are in Tokyo?
  • Snowfly
    Offline / Send Message
    Snowfly polycounter lvl 18
    They need a project management web app.
  • KaosNKorruption
    Offline / Send Message
    KaosNKorruption polycounter lvl 18
    [ QUOTE ]
    Only gripe I have is it's such an obvious April Fools. :/

[/ QUOTE ]

Only problem now, is that there's so many stupid people on the Interwebs that they HAVE to make it obvious, (Even though today is April Fool's Day) or the stupid people will start bitching and moaning about false advertisement, blah blah blah. (People should have to take some sort of test before they're let on the Interwebs...)
  • notman
    Offline / Send Message
    notman polycounter lvl 18
    Where do I get my starter kit?

I like this in the FAQ:
    Why is TiSP in beta?
    When things go wrong with TiSP, they go very, very wrong. Let's leave it at that.