Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[UE4] WIP The Catiline Conspiracy - An Unreal Cinematic Series

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
praetor187 polycounter lvl 11
Hey all! :) So ive been working on this project for a little bit now and decided that I had enough to show to make a thread here on Polycount. So the project is the Catiline Conspiracy and its a cinematic series made in Unreal 4. Its based off the historical Second Catilinarian Conspiracy. So right now a lot of the pre production is done and im in the whitebox phase for the pilot episode so we can do a mock up episode before populating with final assets. Here are some of the WIP of the whiteboxes and some more refined sculpts of the first character Aurelia the wife of Catiline.

The Bedroom Scene I finished whiteboxing last night
XFhxkoW.jpg
9LjyQpD.jpg
fJKNTEm.jpg
T9Zw4XP.jpg

The study and villa hallway scene the first scene in the episode.
qHqle6z.jpg
zIG7yAi.jpg
LgRK6pU.jpg
hCDtRlX.jpg

And the first character ive been modeling Aurelia Catilines wife
hySNKtD.jpg
BK8HAOu.jpg
RPOXXpY.jpg
k49S5pJ.jpg
GvtjmJ0.jpg
gs2hTnV.jpg

Hope you guys like it and of course if you have any suggestions of comments I would love to hear them :D

Replies

• praetor187
    Offline / Send Message
    praetor187 polycounter lvl 11
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to drop by and share some more progress on my project, here is an establishing shot of the Senate before the cut to the actual senate scene. I was going for a more epic and powerful version of the senate than the actual Senate house. The block on the stairs pedestals are just stand ins for statues. Hope you all like it and of course if you have any suggestions or crits let me know :)
    MBHbAJ3.jpg