Home Marmoset

Marmoset Toolbag 2 | FAQ & Support

Replies

• EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Bal said:
    Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the "Safe Frame" option doesn't work well when having depth of field active.
    The DOF you see on the real time preview will not be the same as what you get when exporting screenshots, depending on the size of your window. This makes the safe frame basically useless if you're trying to export specific renders with DOF active.
    This one has proven difficult to solve, but is in our bug system. Thanks for the report.
  • PattyWhacker
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    PattyWhacker polycounter lvl 8
    Hi, I can't afford Toolbag 3 so I'm stuck on number 2. I'm wondering if there is a way to reset the camera pivot. I noticed there was not a floor in the program where I can cast a shadow on the ground. In attempt to fix this situation, I created a cylinder for the floor. The problem here is that I cannot rotate around my character or zoom in easily. I reimported the model without the cylinder and saved the file like a buffoon. Even with the reupload, I'm having the same issues with the camera pivot. Is there anyway to fix the camera pivot?
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hi, I can't afford Toolbag 3 so I'm stuck on number 2. I'm wondering if there is a way to reset the camera pivot. I noticed there was not a floor in the program where I can cast a shadow on the ground. In attempt to fix this situation, I created a cylinder for the floor. The problem here is that I cannot rotate around my character or zoom in easily. I reimported the model without the cylinder and saved the file like a buffoon. Even with the reupload, I'm having the same issues with the camera pivot. Is there anyway to fix the camera pivot?
    Ctrl+F will frame the selected object, while Ctrl+Shift+F will frame all objects in the scene. You can edge the camera transforms and pivot point manually in the camera object properties as well.
  • nekema
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nekema polycounter lvl 8
    Hi, I am having some trouble figuring out a problem I am having in Toolbag 3, I am trying to replicate something that was done in Sketchfab with Marmosets transparency and trying to figure out why my alpha map is not responding right, I just need it to be semi-transparent with the albedo and it is not working. I put the alpha in the albedo because that is what I read online but it didn't help any. I know I am missing something here, just can't find it online. Any help is appreciated.

Here's the screens: http://imgur.com/a/wLUcQ
  • EarthQuake
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    nekema said:
    Hi, I am having some trouble figuring out a problem I am having in Toolbag 3, I am trying to replicate something that was done in Sketchfab with Marmosets transparency and trying to figure out why my alpha map is not responding right, I just need it to be semi-transparent with the albedo and it is not working. I put the alpha in the albedo because that is what I read online but it didn't help any. I know I am missing something here, just can't find it online. Any help is appreciated.

Here's the screens: http://imgur.com/a/wLUcQ
    It looks like you're using additive blending, try dither instead.