Home Artists Looking For Work

Brandon LaFrance - 3D Character Artist

polycount sponsor
Offline / Send Message
Brandon.LaFrance polycount sponsor
Who are you?
I'm Brandon LaFrance, freelance 3D character artist at your disposal! You can view my work at http://www.brandonlafrance.com.

What services do you provide?
High-Resolution Sculpting
Retopology
UV Mapping
Normal Map Baking
Texture Painting
Material Set-Up (Diffuse, Gloss, Specular, Normal, Transparency, Emissive, etc.)
How much do you charge?
Unfortunately, because every project is different, I cannot determine how many hours a job will take without specific information about the requirements of your project. With that being said, my rates are competitive and indie-friendly. The total cost for a project will be determined by its complexity. I will be as transparent as possible with my estimates, and provide you with a breakdown of how my time (read: your money) will be spent to complete your assets. I am happy to work within your budget to provide the art that your project needs at a price that you can afford.

What information do you need to provide an accurate price estimate?
In order to provide you with an accurate price, I will need as much information about your character requirements as possible. The more information you provide, the better. I will need a detailed description for your character(s) that includes, at minimum, the following information:
Number of characters
Desired level of detail
Triangle count
Texture resolution
Material map requirements
Concept art and/or reference images

How should I contact you?
Please send the above information via email to brandon@brandonlafrance.com. I will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks a ton for your interest. I look forward to working with you.

girl_front.jpg?1399685277

Replies