Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Concept artist for a fighting game!

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
carloscid polycounter lvl 7
Hi guys!!

My name is Carlos Cid i’m a 3D artist currently working for Gameloft in Guadalajara, Mex.
A friend and I are currently trying to expand our portafolios and knowledge with a small project, we want to create a fighting game ala street fighter, unfortunately we’re missing a key member in our team, the concept artist :(

My friend and co worker name is Javan Bernal, he’s a iOS developer so he would be doing all the programing and technical work and I would be in charge of all the 3D artwork and animations.

We would love to have someone to help us develop the concept art for the game, to give our main character a strong personality.

For the first version we would like to have the following:

One character and a color variant
Basic movements (stand, walk, run, defenses, attacks, throw)
Basic/ Test scene
Player vs player (no AI for the moment)
Working collisions / hitboxes
Justo a basic menu with “options” and “start match”

For the time frame we have planned to have the first version of the game ready for late december, early january.

We want to have specific goals for the project, so we have a real objective, one that is actually doable. This first version would be totally free (obviously) and without any kind of advertising, so the project is totally about making it, have a fun with it and the learning experience. After that we could think about what other features we would like to add in other/s updates (a proper scenario, AI player vs cpu, an other character, advertising).

In the end, what we want from this is to expande our portafolio and show what we’re capable of.

I leave you with our linkedin and my behance in case anyone is curious on how we are

Javan

Carlos

LinkedIn

Behance

If you would like to be part of the team please send me a PM or leave a replay and If anyone have any other question, please go ahead and ask.

Thanks for reading!

Replies