Home Contests & Challenges Archives

ESCAPE - Ghouls Desert Cyborg - fei

Hey guys, haven't posted anything for a long time!

So,a young boy awaken in a lab.
Most part of his body is mechanical.
He knows he is a war child, genetically made for fighting ghouls. But he was supposed to wake up fully grown, as an adult. There should be scientists all around him.
He goes out of the lab, and see millions of Ghouls. His arms awaken, a thousand billion nano machines inside his body is ready to learn and mutate. He's going to do what he was made for. And that's kicking ghouls' asses.

After punching his way through some weak ghouls, a mechanical walking little hut rushes toward him, and through the window a skinny tired but alert man's head appear.
He says he was one of the scientists who made him, but the ghouls infected one of them and destroyed everything before he was ready to fight. Heck two more weeks and he was a full grown adult war machine!
The scientists who protected him to a safe room all died, while Talteid fled in his emergency walking hut, and never stopped running away from ghouls until now.
He's a coward, but at least, now that Eight is awaken, he can help him better than the dead ones.

They also have a new goal : escape to the Tower of creators.

I thought about a lot more, with nice twists, but I'm going to make a game out of this I don't want to spoil it here. :P
So it will be Unity in the end, but I might use the renderings of toolbag for this contest.

So far I've got 4 things to design: Eight, Talteid, Hut, and ghouls + environment (that will be kept very simple)
I began sketching Eight's design.
More to come soon, good luck everyone! :)

SceneWip02.jpg
TalteidFaceWIP9.jpg
BshotBigghoule4.jpg
HutWIP05.jpg
EightWIP7.jpg

Replies