Home General Discussion

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

polycounter lvl 11
Offline / Send Message
MainManiac polycounter lvl 11
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYueIdI_2L0"]World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Announcement Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

So is this blizzards answer to all these people wishing the game was back around the TBC era? This time they're remaking Outlands:

KNJTAALF2U2U1383166254578.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMzeih7_7Hc"]Warlords of Draenor: Remaking a World - YouTube[/ame]

I'm sort of excited. I've wanted to play WoW again for a while now but after Blizzard has announced plans for an ingame item shop for xp/armor much like Guildwars I doubt I'll ever return. I started getting iffy when they introduced cosmetic helmets. If they do full sets of armor itll kill the flow of the game. Looking cooler is also a popular goal, not just being more skilled.

Replies

• Torch
    Offline / Send Message
    Torch interpolator
    I like the look of the new models, they look awesome! I have the same concerns though, XP buying? :/ Gotta see how it turns out...
  • Skamberin
    Offline / Send Message
    Skamberin polycounter lvl 13
    Yeah this looks amazing. It's not so much a remake of Outland as it's outland pre destruction, it also exists separately from Outland, so it's not like the Cataclysm overhaul.

The new character models and animations look amazing and the new features look extremely well done, especially liking the Garrison feature and the new raid split.

Also your comment on ingame items is wrong. Blizzard has announced no plans to sell actual progression gear in the game or on the site at any point.
    The exp potion is only for the Asian market, who also get a different client with higher item levels and no raid lockouts because it's playerbase operates completely differently from the European and American market.

The cosmetic armour pieces you can buy were met with a huge amount of backlash so they'll have to rethink how they do it, there is nothing wrong with selling cosmetic items, they've done it for ages in the form of pets and mounts, cosmetic armour and weapons are not a problem.

Especially considering they have cosmetic items as rewards for some of the harder challenges in the game already, players can easily tell who bought and who earned a set and players who bought a set because they like the look should be allowed to do so.

Buying progression items would murder the game, they won't ever add that.

Have some character models from MMO CHAMP:
    bconArtOfWoW062.jpg
    bconArtOfWoW063.jpg
    bconArtOfWoW064.jpg
    bconArtOfWoW066.jpg
    bconArtOfWoW059.jpg
    bconArtOfWoW068.jpg
    bconArtOfWoW056.jpg
    bconArtOfWoW057.jpg
  • MainManiac
    Offline / Send Message
    Skamberin wrote: »
    Also your comment on ingame items is wrong. Blizzard has announced no plans to sell actual progression gear in the game or on the site at any point.
    The exp potion is only for the Asian market, who also get a different client with higher item levels and no raid lockouts because it's playerbase operates completely differently from the European and American market.

The cosmetic armour pieces you can buy were met with a huge amount of backlash so they'll have to rethink how they do it, there is nothing wrong with selling cosmetic items, they've done it for ages in the form of pets and mounts, cosmetic armour and weapons are not a problem.
    They said they may bring it to NA and EU PTR soon

Cosmetic armor is still a problem, primarily in MMORPGs. Looking cooler and unlocking better looking stuff is another huge part of character progression, I don't know why so many games decide to scrap it and turn the game into a virtual clothes store. Runescape most notably completely trashed itself with this system, they add numerous stuff every week, the amount of armor on their ingame store surpasses the actual armor in the game (and it also looks WAY overdone to get people to buy it, not to mention it isn't lore friendly at all)

WoW releases buyable mounts very far apart, I still don't like it but I was fine with it because it seemed like it was the only thing they were doing. Now that they're getting their feet wet with armor it could be a slippery slope, first mounts, now armor, soon theyll start selling low level regents in large amounts or xp potions.

Perhaps the developers know WoW is on its way out so they're going to squeeze some extra income out of it while it dies. Its sad. A better alternative would be to make the next expansion (after warlords) be "Return of the Lich King" and bring back everything that made 2008 WoW's peak.
  • Skamberin
    Offline / Send Message
    Bringing the exp potion to the NA or EU wont ruin the game either. You already have the RoF feature that gives you a 300% exp boost to level 85 which is more than the exp potion that's been shown gives.

Not to mention that levelling faster gives you no advantage whatsoever. Gear at max level is where the competitive element of WoW starts, so until they start letting you buy Armour with amazing stats it's not going to ruin the game.

As for your comment on too many cosmetic items: They make 1 armour set per class every single raid patch, that's 11 unique item sets with stats obtainable in game. So you get all those items you can use to change your appearance and boost your gear, you can use old armour sets and weapons too.

There is no way in hell they can make more cosmetic armours than functional armours in the game without sacrificing actual content which will kill the playerbase. And I strongly doubt Blizzard is Runescape levels of stupid.

Also how is WoW on it's way out? Where is the MMO that is beating it? that offers anything close to it? 7 million subscribers now, a number that will go up with the expac as it always does. Pretty sure WoW has at least 6 good years left in it. Before they have Titan or whatnot take over.

EDIT and for the record; I've not seen anyone with the new armour cosmetics beyond the first 2 weeks after release.

The challenge mode and high level raid gear from old raids is used consistently though, there is more prestige in earned gear, bought cosmetics will not trump it in a game as competitive as WoW.
  • MainManiac
    Offline / Send Message
    As for your comment on too many cosmetic items: They make 1 armour set per class every single raid patch, that's 11 unique item sets with stats obtainable in game. So you get all those items you can use to change your appearance and boost your gear, you can use old armour sets and weapons too.
    It still messes with the feel of the game. You're already paying $15 a month + paying for each expansion. You should just have access to the content from the start

Many people on the WoW forums are saying Blizzard should add more cosmetic items for transmoging, but make them cost JP instead of real money. Apparently JP is useless right now.

I don't have a huge issue with xp potions, as long as you just can't buy so many of them you can have a new level 90 every 3 days. But a simple cooldown where every month you can buy a boost for those who have to work all the time seems fair.
  • Skamberin
    Offline / Send Message
    The JP idea is good, I like that.
    And no one is forcing players to buy cosmetic items, if artists want to make something extra to earn extra that's up to them, if the players buy it, that's up to them too, I seriously see nothing wrong with it.

I will say though that the Challenge mode gear which is purely cosmetic is really hard to obtain but has unique animations and appearances and is much MUCH better than anything they're offering in the store, and they're continuing that trend with the next expac according to their panels and even extending it to weapons. They're also removing JP I heard, so that might also change things a bit.
  • JFletcher
    Offline / Send Message
    JFletcher polycounter lvl 13
    As someone who played a Tauren for several years, I LOVE the new model. :D Old one was a bit poop.

TBC was my favourite expansion so any and all similarities are welcome imo. :)

The player housing/Garrisons looks pretty cool.

WoW is on the decline, sure, but its still got life in it for the foreseeable future (and more than any other mmo or most games for that matter). People are associating the decline with the quality of the game, and hell, I used to as well when I was playing, but I honestly feel like its just because players are outgrowing the game, which is perfectly fine.

In all aspects, be it Art, technology, gameplay, features, systems, fluency etc the game is getting better every year, people just leave because its only natural to play a game for THAT long and want to move on, not because its bad.

Of course it's not gaining enough new players because at its core it is still that game from way back when, which is fine. Do you see CS 1.6 gaining waves of new players every day? No. WoW is an old name now with a lot of preconceptions, of course its not going to grow.

Unlike shipping a new game every couple years to gain new players, iteration of the MMO genre comes at a snails pace, and everything they are adding and building on with WoW acts as lessons for Titan, what works, why and how well. I honestly dont understand the people expecting expansions to literally be a game changer.

As for them dabbling in other forms of monetization, They've yet to sell anything morally wrong or gameplay changing in the competitive sense. XP or leveling boosts at this point in the game's life, aren't exactly a big deal. They seem to restrict most of these boosts to content before the current expansion, which is reasonable to want to bypass.
  • MainManiac
    Offline / Send Message
    The JP idea is good, I like that.
    And no one is forcing players to buy cosmetic items, if artists want to make something extra to earn extra that's up to them, if the players buy it, that's up to them too, I seriously see nothing wrong with it.
    Ah, because you're looking at it from an artists standpoint. Not a players. Generally anything that makes the industry money is instantly approved of and justified on these forums :P
  • Skamberin
    Offline / Send Message
    frell wrote: »
    Ah, because you're looking at it from an artists standpoint. Not a players. Generally anything that makes the industry money is instantly approved of and justified on these forums :P

Never had a job in the industry and I'm a pretty awful artist, I've just grown to dislike the spiteful gaming community and their endless entitlement complex :P so I'm kind of okay with capitalism in gaming :P
  • Bigjohn
    Offline / Send Message
    Bigjohn polycounter lvl 11
  • MainManiac
    Offline / Send Message
    Bigjohn wrote: »
    What's JP?
    Justice points, ingame currency.

Never had a job in the industry and I'm a pretty awful artist, I've just grown to dislike the spiteful gaming community and their endless entitlement complex :P so I'm kind of okay with capitalism in gaming :P
    I'm not really the entitled type, I just don't like where games are going. MMO's where the monthly fee was the ONLY thing you had to worry about are gone and its a shame.

Games just feel more and more like a business gimmick in the end, rather than a steady source of entertainment. You wouldn't go to the movies and pay for a movie that shows "just enough" to get the story across and have to pay extra to see more scenes.

I have no issue with cosmetics I just hate that they would charge real money for them. Bums me out. I'd hate to be a kid with strict parents in this day of gaming, everyone would have cool stuff because their parents would give them money to have it. Where your parents don't see why you should have to pay more than the monthly (convincing them to do that was hard to begin with)

Your financial standing shouldn't influence anything past the monthly fee. Sure you aren't being "forced" to buy them, but you are being pressured because you feel left out. And then to counter this people say "it doesn't make you better at the game" which is true, but for those who aren't that competitive finding/unlocking armor in the game by doing ingame content is a big part of progression.
  • praetus
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
    Your financial standing shouldn't influence anything past the monthly fee. Sure you aren't being "forced" to buy them, but you are being pressured because you feel left out. And then to counter this people say "it doesn't make you better at the game" which is true, but for those who aren't that competitive finding/unlocking armor in the game by doing ingame content is a big part of progression.

I've been playing off and on for years, so I've seen when they added the store bought mounts, pets, and capes. I'll say that on my server at least, there aren't many people that buy into these. I don't know what pressure anyone would really have to buy them unless they just wanted them for the hell of it. It's not as if there is some clique of people that own all the store bought items and they go around harassing the people that have not. If someone wants to buy something for use in game that is vanity, I really don't mind it. As long as they keep stat based weapons or armor out of the store, I am fine with it.

That said, holy hell those character models. I have family in town so I haven't been able to watch much of my Blizzcon feed, but I'll be sinking some time into watching all the behind the scenes stuff soon.
  • moose
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    I would love it if they added a 300% potion to purchase. There is an item you can find in game, right now, that does that - but I haven't found one yet :(

After playing Tera for a bit, and League for a while, I could care less if shit is offered and sold. I've played WoW since launch, used to be super against that stuff, but honestly - who cares. What harm does it do anyone individually? Players don't have to buy it, and if someone feels like they have to, there is a different problem that has nothing to do with the game (located somewhere between the keyboard, and the chair). If it does hurt someone financially, the problem is not within the game - but with the player's choice to purchase items. If someone spends their life savings on Magic cards, its not Wizards of the Coast's fault. That said, I think Blizzard learned their lesson with Diablo 3, and trust they won't go the RMAH route in their games again.

I'm stoked about this expansion, seems like they're making a lot of smart choices. There are some strange ones that will probably end up making the game more fun, but removing some of the individual min/maxing.

The slide isn't on mmo champ, but love that the gnome is going from a 950 poly model to a 5500 poly model :) Want to see the space cows, otherwise i'm going to faction change to Orc!
  • MainManiac
    Offline / Send Message
    I don't think theyll redo any races TBC+ because the quality is already pretty good
  • ahtiandr
    Offline / Send Message
    ahtiandr polycounter lvl 12
    the characters are all nice except undead face . I would like it to be more sinister. Now it looks too funny to me. Well maybe it is just me
  • moose
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    I don't think theyll redo any races TBC+ because the quality is already pretty good

Was mentioned in the art panel that they're using Goblins and Worgen as their baseline, and redoing everyone else. Was said that they may revisit Goblins and Worgen if they don't meet the new quality bar.
  • MainManiac
    Offline / Send Message
    moose wrote: »
    Was mentioned in the art panel that they're using Goblins and Worgen as their baseline, and redoing everyone else. Was said that they may revisit Goblins and Worgen if they don't meet the new quality bar.
    oh wow then itll be neat to see how the blood elves and night elves turn out also
  • Isaiah Sherman
    Offline / Send Message
    Isaiah Sherman polycounter lvl 14
    First expansion without a badass cinematic. You can tell the importance of WoW is tapering off for them.

I heard you can auto-level any character to 90, that's kinda neat I guess.

I still want it to be F2P. I don't play enough to justify $16/mo

In my opinion, the reason why WOTLK was so loved was because it was the end of the Warcraft III story. WoW was released after WC3:FT and everyone wanted to know what was going on in Northrend w/Arthas.

After that expansion, everyones' story needs were fulfilled.
  • MainManiac
    Offline / Send Message
    First expansion without a badass cinematic. You can tell the importance of WoW is tapering off for them.

The trailers have always been ingame footage, cinematics are labeled "cinematics"
    In my opinion, the reason why WOTLK was so loved was because it was the end of the Warcraft III story. WoW was released after WC3:FT and everyone wanted to know what was going on in Northrend w/Arthas.

After that expansion, everyones' story needs were fulfilled.
    Unless you're like me and my friends and couldn't give two shits about the story and just enjoy the game as a whole :P

Wotlk set a different tone in the world, it was nice. Main city was dalaran it was great
  • NegevPro
    Offline / Send Message
    NegevPro polycounter lvl 4
    I can't help but think of the South Park episode about WoW, lol.
  • Isaiah Sherman
    Offline / Send Message
    Someone cosplayed as him this year

tumblr_mvzqqeHfME1qbn1vmo1_1280.jpg
  • NegevPro
    Offline / Send Message
    NegevPro polycounter lvl 4
    Someone cosplayed as him this year

tumblr_mvzqqeHfME1qbn1vmo1_1280.jpg
    That guy's attention to detail is quite impressive!
  • Equanim
    Offline / Send Message
    Equanim polycounter lvl 11
    The level 90 boost is one of the most intelligent decisions they could have made. Most MMOs are inherently flawed in that if a new player misses the initial rush, their gaming experience becomes a long and lonely grind to the level cap just so they can experience the MM part. Imagine how popular Battlefield would be if you could only play with bots until hitting the cap.

In WoW's case, even old players like myself would have to do some significant grinding just to catch up. But hey, if I can boost my old main to 90, that might just persuade me to come back and poke around a bit.
  • moose
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    Equanim wrote: »
    In WoW's case, even old players like myself would have to do some significant grinding just to catch up. But hey, if I can boost my old main to 90, that might just persuade me to come back and poke around a bit.

They do some great stuff in Pandaria for Cooking and Fishing making leveling those secondary professions fun. Cooking can all be done at 90 from 1-600 at the Farm. Lots of tradeskill items are +5 points or +3 points instead of the normal +1. Fishing can be done anywhere in the world as well, zones no longer have fishing requirements. Those small changes made making a new character much more enjoyable for myself, and I actually fish more! You still have to grind to max, but it is at least not as bad as Enchanting.

I hope they do the same for Enchanting and the other professions (maybe through Garrisons?), or at least something other than what they have right now. Its horrible to level to lvl90 enchanting materials. Once you're there though, its incredibly easy (maybe too easy) to get to max.
  • Isaiah Sherman
    Offline / Send Message
    The joke about that image is that he didn't come cosplaying, he came as himself :)
  • Isaiah Sherman
    Offline / Send Message
    moose wrote: »
    They do some great stuff in Pandaria for Cooking and Fishing making leveling those secondary professions fun. Cooking can all be done at 90 from 1-600 at the Farm. Lots of tradeskill items are +5 points or +3 points instead of the normal +1. Fishing can be done anywhere in the world as well, zones no longer have fishing requirements. Those small changes made making a new character much more enjoyable for myself, and I actually fish more! You still have to grind to max, but it is at least not as bad as Enchanting.

I hope they do the same for Enchanting and the other professions (maybe through Garrisons?), or at least something other than what they have right now. Its horrible to level to lvl90 enchanting materials. Once you're there though, its incredibly easy (maybe too easy) to get to max.

Probably not as bad as it used to be. I remember guilds had to have designated blacksmiths in Molten Core to get all the minerals for the guild to level.

I also had to hunt Devilsaur to level my leatherworking... back before even rare items were the norm. I remember wearing all level 40-50 greens hunting those mofos w/my hunter. Epic.
  • moose
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    hehe yeah, that was 9 years ago, stuff has changed considerably :) Oddly enough, enchanting really hasn't changed much, other than being able to cast an enchant onto paper to sell/trade to other people, instead of only being able to directly apply to an item.
  • praetus
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
    Looks like they just revealed the new human female model.

newHF01.jpg

newHF02.jpg

newHF03.jpg

newHF04.jpg
  • moose
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    such a huge improvement. love those hair styles.
  • Torch
    Offline / Send Message
    Torch interpolator
    Good improvement, needs less clothing though, heh heh heh..... *dirty old man voice*
  • Isaiah Sherman
    Offline / Send Message
    Definitely a great touch-up pass.

It's so weird that so much work is still going in to such an old game. Is this the 10-year anniversary?
  • ScudzAlmighty
    Great improvements to the quality, and the hair looks sooooooooooo much better. But I can't help feeling like the old version had more personality, proportion/silhouette-wise.
  • praetus
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
  • skylebones
    Offline / Send Message
    skylebones polycounter lvl 10
    Those look soooooo much better. Really awesome stuffs!
  • JFletcher
    Offline / Send Message
    JFletcher polycounter lvl 13
    That mohawk is pretty sweet.

Looks like they adjusted the posture too, it always kinda bugged me how far back the shoulders were pulled for the orc female.

Now dat trapezius got triiiiiis! ooooo lawd.

I think trolls will be the most interesting with the tusks and the face paints and the wiffle waffles and the what nots. :D
  • katana
    Offline / Send Message
    katana polycounter lvl 14
    I don't have any intention of ever going back to the game, but the development is interesting to watch. What a cash cow Blizzard made...
  • MainManiac
    Offline / Send Message
    I really like that they're redoing all of the models with such great quality, its reassuring that the game still has a future in their eyes
  • praetus
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
    Getting more and more pumped~

F4Y7AHLMTFTH1396324314476.jpg

TUSUFMKQUQ5H1396324314470.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHQHEHLPXIg"]Artcraft Animation - All Cleaned Up - YouTube[/ame]

and Draenei!

UB6VGB4XY9XB1396920999483.jpg

61BVT0KD5NXM1396920999452.jpg
  • cryrid
    Offline / Send Message
    cryrid interpolator
    Oooh. I always loved Blizzard's concept art and overall style for Warcraft, but the in-game models were so low-spec'd that they never seemed to compare. It looks like they're finally starting to catch up now :D
  • artquest
    Offline / Send Message
    artquest polycounter lvl 13
    Man those sure do look awesome!
  • JacqueChoi
    Offline / Send Message
    JacqueChoi polycounter
    Super sexy models.

IMHO, I can grind a level max character in 2-3 months playing only a few hours a night on weekdays.

It was a bit of a chore to re-roll imho. Alterac Valley runs aren't as fun after the 2000th time.

And at 10 years since vanilla launch, I think it's safe to say not EVERYONE is exactly thrilled with the prospect of completely doing that grind over again before getting to enjoy the high level gameplay with their friends/guilds.

I think buying level 90 characters is great now, given the age of the game, and lack of importance on the actual level. Pretty much everyone playing has multiple characters at level max anyways.
  • MainManiac
    Offline / Send Message
    JacqueChoi wrote: »
    And at 10 years since vanilla launch, I think it's safe to say not EVERYONE is exactly thrilled with the prospect of completely doing that grind over again before getting to enjoy the high level gameplay with their friends/guilds.

I think buying level 90 characters is great now, given the age of the game, and lack of importance on the actual level. Pretty much everyone playing has multiple characters at level max anyways.
    I think if they added leveling heirlooms that allowed you to blow through zones and get to 90 in about 3 days it'd be a much better tactic (these wouldn't be usable in dungeons or pvp). You'd still have people visiting areas and giving life to them.

I understand that its a chore, but I don't think skipping it with one button is the right thing to do. The influx of new players isn't high enough for leveling zones to feel filled on their own.

Can't wait to see the human/night elf/blood elf
  • Isaiah Sherman
    Offline / Send Message
    The influx of new players isn't high enough for leveling zones to feel filled on their own.

I disagree. When I was playing a lot the past few months I was amazed at how filled zones felt with all their new dynamic cross-server tech.

My thoughts on buying a level 90 character are mixed. I think it's fantastic for people that have played the game a lot (like myself) and don't want to level a 20th charcter.

My only minor concern is LFR and BGs being filled with even more noobier people :P

But, it's a casual game, so it doesn't bother me much. I think it is largely a positive addition.
  • moose
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    I read some of the patch note changes to the Monk healing, and my heart sank tbh. The current Mistweaver healing playstyle is ridiculously fun. Can understand that it could be too powerful currently, or be too deep/complex. Holding judgment to try it, but reading the changes to abilities and buffs did make me sad.

I'm so glad they added the lvl 90 char purchase, although I would have preferred a 7-day purchasable 300% xp buff for a low cost. But, I can finally have all healers at max level without struggling through leveling fatigue! horray :)
  • Grindigo
    Offline / Send Message
    Grindigo polycounter lvl 6
    LFR is rage worthy with newbies, nothing infuriates more than wiping at boss who was left with 5% of health, not to mention you get 'Raid Finder' stamp on your gear which with some players it puts you below the food chain.
  • MainManiac
    Offline / Send Message
    My only minor concern is LFR and BGs being filled with even more noobier people :P
    Getting all of your abilities at once is the most frustrating thing to get used to lol. This is why the speed leveling idea would be better. You get a quick review that isn't drawn out, but you also don't get everything at once.
  • moose
    Offline / Send Message
    moose polycount sponsor
    Agreed. I had a hard time in Guild Wars 2's PvP for that reason. I start playing, then go pvp and get EVERYTHINGOMG, and have no context of why, how, or what is important in the flow of gameplay.

I personally don't mind LFR, wish i had time to raid on a set schedule in "real" content, but I don't. I paid my dues in Vanilla, BC, and Wrath, doing all BC content including being on the bleeding edge in Sunwell, getting server firsts in Wrath, doing 3 drake Sarth 10/25 and hardmodes in Uld before quitting. I just don't have the time to devote 5 days of my week from 8pm until 1am to play anymore.

I love being able to raid whenever I want, not have to wait for people, and just go do shit. It's less of a challenge, but it is all relative. The biggest problem with LFR are those that don't recognize that it is relative and berate or antagonize those who don't have the opportunity or time to do higher-scaled content by hollering at lesser skilled/knowledgable players, quitting, or just straight trolling. Skill gap is the 2nd biggest problem, of people who legitimately do not understand game mechanics and hurt the others in the group. I feel like that is a problem that can be solved through creative and patient quests that allow for personal growth (similar to the legendary cloak quests). Player behavior is toxic and horrible in LFR's, and most of the time it comes from people who know what they are doing over those that don't.

Very excited to see the paradigm shift in WoD, by having more available tiers of raiding available to a "free schedule" system, as well as the flexible raid scaling through LFR, Normal, Heroic. Mystic will probably be something I never do and am ok with that, but I hope the raid community grows with the growth of open-raiding.
  • praetus
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
    Getting all of your abilities at once is the most frustrating thing to get used to lol. This is why the speed leveling idea would be better. You get a quick review that isn't drawn out, but you also don't get everything at once.

Actually when you upgrade to 90 (at least when the expansion goes live, I don't know if it does it now) it runs you through a kind of tutorial zone where you get your abilities little by little. It's still fast paced from what I hear, but it eases you into it just a little.
  • praetus
    Offline / Send Message
    praetus interpolator
    New one just went up today for the Female Night Elf. Looks pretty cool.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/14096397/artcraft-huntress-of-teldrassil-5-13-2014

EAXE1A7JFOA01399673829893.jpg

T5NJ2048K1JR1399673829837.jpg

It all looks really good, but I am super impressed with the hair. It'll be cool to see these in motion.
  • PyrZern
    Offline / Send Message
    PyrZern polycounter lvl 12
    Damn. Awesome improvement.
    Can't wait to see female blood elf :P