Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

[Anim] Hellboy Animation Set

polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
heboltz3 polycounter lvl 9
Welp I had some bad news today and some good news today, so no better way to get out of a funk and get back in on the PnP goodness then by starting up a new thread for a project.

I'm going to be rigging up and animating the the beautiful Nizza's hellboy. The intent here is to create a full animation set and controller that allow the character to move beautifully around in engine, super similar to ThatAnimator's Kat Thread. Also have some neat cloth stuff going on with his trench coat because I've been wanting to dive into that.

As a stretch, I'd love to display the unity scene AS the reel on my website via Unity Web Player, (this is the main reason I'm choosing Unity over UE4 at this point.) but I'm still not sure about this. I'll probably make a reel either way. Final stretch would be blendshapes because once again, I want to pick that up too.

So with further ado a singular wip shot, as I only have the skelly outlined, but I'm looking to have a full skin by the weekend and a basic control rig setup.
49a8df2c93890e54993e22497866ea73.jpg

So yeah, I'm stoked to be back in pnp, crits comments, and hype always appreciated.

Replies