Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Free Low Poly 3D Models For Game Developers

Hi everyone

My name is Janus and iam from Denmark and live in Copenhagen, and let me just say 'Sorry for my bad english', i will do my best :-)

I've been 3D Modelling for over 12 years now, and are Educated 3D Game Artist @ TrueMax Academy which is located
in Vanloese, Denmark.

I've also been selling my work for several years now at market places like Turbosquid, Envato, The3DStudio, CGTrader, and Unity Asset Store.
What i would like to share with you are, is that i've decided to share my work to be downloaded for free at my new launched website.
My models are free to be used on Free Productions / Games, and as long they are not sold anywere else.

What iam trying to accomplish by doing this and actually give out years of work, is especially giving the oppurtiny for low budgets Game Developers alot of high quality low poly 3D models to work with, i really admire that so many people out there are creating so many games, or at least trying!

Here is are some screenshots of my work, which is / or will be avaliable..

Render01B-300x187.jpg

render013-300x168.jpg

render01_o6-300x168.jpg

render017-150x150.jpg

render01_o3-300x168.jpg

render01_o1-300x187.jpg

render014-300x225.jpg

large_western_storage_3d_model_3ds_dwg_fbx_dxf_obj_max_w3d___ba5ef65c-d1a6-4467-b941-c21f940b9089.jpg

large_western_saloon_3d_model_3ds_dwg_fbx_dxf_obj_max_w3d___73712d92-e2ca-4259-914c-b9330a5d27af.jpg

render00_o.jpg

Cabinet_render01.jpg

dagger07_render02.jpg

and that's just a small piece of the cake...

So if my models my have any interest, be sure to drop by and check it out http://www.3DLowPolyModels.Com

Have a nice day everyone!

Regards!

Triix3D / 3DLowPolyModels

Replies

• Studio X
    Hello sir! We would like you to sponsor us by providing us 3d models.

ABOUT OUR STUDIO

Studio X is a team that puts each other’s needs first. That being said, even part time help is appreciated. We will not force you to put our team before your other lives. The catch is, this is a non-profit team. We make the game for our amusement, your amusement, and the player’s amusement. Even though we don’t require you to put the team first, loyal trustworthy members will be seriously reviewed first.

Do you pay?

Sadly, its a non-profitable team

If I was interested in sponsoring, what should I do?

To be our sponsor all you need to do is message the team leader.

Email:thegamekid8@gmail.com

[and register in our forums]

Forum:http://unitypcgamer.freeforums.org/

Your benefits,

1. 100 gb drop box account.

2.Free advertising in our forum.

3.Main credit in our game.

THANKS!

• niektb
    Your work is really cool sickleadzdk! :)

Are there any license requirements to use your work? I would for example like to use some models for a mod I'm working on but don't want to get license issues... ;)