Home Quixel Megascans

IN PROGRESS: DDO Crashes on launch

Hi! Lately I've been experiencing a lot of issues with the suite.

- I load a saved project, and the layers were all there, but they were transparent (the image for the texture in the window was showing a transparent sphere, like if it wasn't able to find the resources).

- After that happened several times, I restarted the computer, and next time I opened Quixel, it would not show any layers in my project!

- I uninstalled and reinstalled Quixel, just to find that now it got even worst and it crashes when I start DDO.

I'm in Windows 8.1, using Photoshop CC 2014. I didn't change anything in Quixel Folders or anything, I was just working with Quixel normally when it became crazy... I don't remember the last action it performed correctly, but I'm pretty sure I was tweaking the dynamasks for a material.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the crash information. When I click on the OK button, I keep being presented with a very similar crash window and have to click OK again... and it shows up to around 20 crash windows that I must close individually.

I was trying to record a tutorial on how to use Quixel together with Blender, but these kind of issues and unstability are making it impossible!

Thank you!

Replies