I speak for a budding game design company. We are looking for 1 or 2 talented concept artists to help get a new entertaining IP off the ground. What we are looking for to get started are the following:
- 2x character concepts
- 2x weapon concepts
- 1x environment concept
The artistic guidelines for each of the five concepts will be provided to the successful applicants on a first come first served basis. We ask that anyone who applies accepts the following constraints:
- Must be 18 or older
- Willing to work as part of a distributed team.
- Able to work within a defined specification.
- Be able to accept and understand critique on your work
- Willing to keep your work private (within the team) until after a proof of concept demo for funding purposes has been launched. Should an applicant need to show a particular piece of work done for this project, An arrangement can be made.
If you can fill these, then please send a mail to the following Email:
With the Subject: RE: Concept Artist
- Provide samples of your work, (link or attachment will be fine). If you don't have past work to show, that doesn't mean you can't get the position.
- Please tell us about yourself. Name, Age, Occupation, Nationality, a paragraph about what you are currently doing at the moment.
- Tell us why you think you would be good to have on our team.
We hope you'll consider applying!
Thank you for your consideration.