Home Full time/Part time work

Disney Interactive Bellevue WA - 3D Environment Artist

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
dwgagner polycounter lvl 7
Disney Interactive in Bellevue Washington is hiring for a 3D Environment Artist position.

We are looking for someone with several years of experience working in Unity making quality environments. Must be experienced using LODS. Design & Drawing skills are appreciated.

This is a full time position in house.

All applications must go through the link provided in this thread, I am not in charge of who get's hired. I'm an artist on the team we are hiring for so just trying to get the word out. I am happy to check out portfolios for those that want to send me a link and will pass on any I feel fit what we're looking for to my art director.

Artist, 3D

Job Description:
We’re seeking a motivated and knowledgeable 3D Artist to join our Bellevue, WA studio. This individual will work with the art team to create beautiful and engaging 3D Environments for both our live and in development titles.

Responsibilities
Create high quality 3D assets that adhere to the art direction and style established for the project

Will work closely with the Art Lead, Art Team, and Designers to implement bring the game environments to life.

Required to create high-quality artwork within technical budgets
Basic Qualifications

Minimum of 3 years experience in the game industry

Advanced 3D skills using 3DS Max

Experience creating 3D environment art for games

Strong portfolio showcasing your most recent work

Traditional art skills (figure drawing, landscape, animals, painting, composition, perspective, etc)

Must be highly proficient using Adobe Photoshop to create original textures

Ability to work well under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines and follow guidelines, processes, and schedules

Possess the ability to quickly learn and adapt to art and production pipelines

Self-motivated individual with a willingness to continue learning

Strong communicator who loves the iterative and creative process

Ability to receive constructive feedback from management, peers, and other creative sources as well as critique other artists’ work

Preferred Qualifications

Experience with social game or mobile game development
Flash and Illustrator experience
Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile development

Required Education
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience

Additional Information This Position is with the legal entity Disney Interactive

COMPANY OVERVIEW -- Disney Interactive delivers high-quality interactive entertainment experiences for Guests across all current and emerging digital media platforms. Disney Interactive produces blockbuster mobile, social and console games, including hit mobile franchise Where’s My Water?, multiplatform video game Disney Infinity and No. 1 virtual world for kids, Club Penguin. Disney Interactive also produces original programming and a suite of premium web entertainment destinations that serve as the online and mobile gateway to everything Disney, including No. 1 kids entertainment destination Disney.com and the Moms and Family network of websites, including premier parenting blogging platform, Babble.

Apply here: http://di.disneycareers.com/en/search-jobs/jobsearch-results/?c=US%7CCA&ci=Bellevue

please also post your portfolio link in this thread.

Replies