Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

INT -Texture Artist Wanted

Hey,

My name is Justin and I am the Project Lead for an upcoming project called INT. It will be a Sci-Fi, RPG, with roguelike and western elements. The game will be 3D modeled and we are reaching the 33% completion point in development. We are a well planned, organized, and thought out team at this point that numbers at 20 people. Currently I am looking for a secondary texture artist to assist in our development. This is a collaboration effort and more information will be available out our profit-sharing and commercial release plans with interested parties.

We have many assets that need textures applied to them. Currently our main texture artist is sick so when he returns you will be working with him and our Art lead closely in addition to our four concept artists, animators, riggers, and modelers.

We are using the Unity game engine so please have experience with this engine if you are applying.

We are planning to release on PC/MAC/Linux. With Steam as a distribution site and kickstarter being used for crowdsource fundraising. Team members will receive production and development funds on an equal basis from fundraising.

Take a look at our site: www.int-game.net and forum.

Trailer #1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=b3BqkPMb4xY

Preferred Skills:

· Knowledge of Unity Game Engine
· Photoshop (preferred)
· Knowledge of applying textures to 3D models

Optional Additional Skills:

· Icon, Menu, HUD Artist
· Experience in the field (optional)
· Portfolio
· Resume

To Apply:

· Please go to our forum: Int-game.net and look at the application board/thread:

· Applicant Tests. The second reply to the applicant test thread will contain the texture test.

· Please download the test and email me questions. If there are no questions then please complete it and email me the results.

· I would like to have this decided by 4/12

· This will be decided on a first come, first serve basis.

· Send me Resume/Portfolio (if possible) either with the textures or in advance

· Email: Toroman001@gmail.com