Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

3d modeler needed for indie game

Hello Polycount!

My names Erik, and I am currently heading a small open-world RPG right now, built in Unity. As it sits right now it's currently in its Alpha stage, well its nearly fully programmed (minus adding the story and quests) and we just need to start filling the world and designing the characters fully, this is where we need help.

We will be launching a Kickstarter for the game shorter and are only asking enough to cover our licensing we need to complete the game before we post it to Steam, if and when the Kickstarter hits its goal we will be going full on with design so you will not be working alone the three of us will be modeling also we just aren't speedy and really aren't amazing at it as many of you on here are. You will not need to do little things we would need someone willing to make important characters and some few machines(mechs).

IF the game is to hit Steam we will setup a revenue share with you so you will therefore not be unpaid past that point. Also IF stretch goals are reached where we have extra funds and you will be an outsourced artist we will also discuss a lump sum.

For more information about the game here is a Kickstarter preview link where you will see the story and premise of the game along with what we need to accomplish.

If anyone has questions and wants to get a hold of me directly email: Lightbulbindustries1@gmail.com

Replies