Home General Discussion

Testers for my texturing app

polygon
Offline / Send Message
CDeniz polygon
Polycount staff, please remove this thread if this is not the place to post such a request.

I have been working on a texturing app since the start of the semester for my third year computer science project. While its not a replacement for leading texturing apps, it automates a lot of things that would other wise be tedious. I cant say much because I plan to showcase it at specific events in the near future, but I am willing to send a working prototype to anyone interested in trying it out.

I will have to present my app at the end of the semester, and I thought it would be super cool if I had impressions of the app from people in the industry, art students, or even hobbyist's.

Just a few sentences of what you think would be awesome. I also have gif's of the main features. If you are short on time and cant play with the app you could view the gif's and tell me what you think.

Like I mentioned I cant showcase the app publicly yet, but if you want to know specific details please private message me.

Thanks,
~CD

Edit:
To those who have a copy of the prototype, here is a screenshot of the ui and where the important stuff are located:
G5q2g11.png

Replies