Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Wanted: 2D Artist/Animator For Functional Video Game

Hi there!

I'm currently working on a video game called Bathroom Brotocol, and I am in big need of an artist /animator.

My elevator pitch of the game is:
Bathroom Brotocol is a fast pace bro bathroom simulator game focused on highlighting the absurdity of male bathroom protocol by viewing it through the lense of bros.

Part tower defense, part management simulator, with hyperbole and action abound this game is looking to challenge players by asking not what their bros can do for them, but what they can do for their bros.

Game play is centered around managing bros that enter your bathroom and preventing them from causing harm to it. While trying to prevent any damage from occurring players will also have to juggle with adhering to the rules of brotocol in order to maximize their awesome bro score.

Players will play through all of Planet Bro's wonderful and diverse culture, experiencing all the different ways a bro could possibly violate bathroom brotocol.

You can read more about it on my website:
http://www.itriedbeingpositive.com/

I also have a demo of my game up as well here:
http://loganknecht.github.io/

Please bear in mind that it's a functional game, but it's lacking a lot of polish to really bring this to where it needs to be.

I'm looking for an artist, and animator, who can help bring a very dynamic art style to this game. You would be responsible for creating the concept art, as well as the in game art assets. You would be the one responsible for animating these assets as well. You will also be asked to create the gui elements of the game.

This will all be 2D work.

This would be a collaboration working for free as this is currently a project of passion, but should this turn a profit venture it would be a revenue share opportunity. The game is being programmed with Unity, and its intended target platforms are iOS and Android.

If you're interested in collaborating on this please reply to this posting.
Or, email me at itriedbeingpositive@gmail.com

I'm also happy to answer any questions about this project.