Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Tolroko - John carter & Avatar inspired openworld game needs artists

Hello I'm Richard Svensson. I'm the main developer
behind a game called Tolroko. Tolroko is an openworld Elite-like game set on the surface of planet Tolroko. As a player you will explore the planet Tolroko, establish contact with alien races, conduct trading and diplomacy. Tolroko has been in development for a few months. Most of the work is done by me, but we also have another programmer on the team helping out with some engine stuff and we have an awesome writer thats coming up with these great stories based on the game world. What we DONT have is artists, we would love to have a concept artist that could make concepts based on the stories written by our writer and help build the world of Tolroko. And of course we also need 3d artists, for making all kinds of assets, like environment art ( we are procedurally generating an entire planet here and need everything from houses to strange plants) , ships (we need fighter,transport and huge cruiser ships etc), characters ( the planet Tolroko is home to a number of intelligent species some are humanoid some are not). I could go on all day talking about the game and the gameworld but I need get some coding done ;). Please contact me if you are interested in helping out or if you just want more info on the project. Or check out my thread on Tigsource http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=27052.120

Mail me: dvoidis@gmail.com

Heres one of the concept stories for Tolroko:
Tolroko-TheHero

Heres some screenshots from Tolroko.

dworld456.png
dworld466.png
dworld471.jpg
dworld471.jpg
dworld478.png

Old screenshosts:
dworld147.jpg
dworld120.jpg