Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: TimMansell

polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
TimMansell polycounter lvl 4
Long time overdue for me to start building up an online presence,So i will start this sketchbook thread to show you what i am doing currently for my University studies, and as the rules suggested, I would like to make this thread open to critiques.

In the below images are various stages from one of three projects for University, In which I have to design both characters and environments for a zombie apocalypse that is set in my home town of Sheffield(UK). The project requires both zombies and survivors at the max age of 14, and any over that age, makes them a zombie. Since I hadn't drawn characters of this age before, I spent the first week figuring out how to go about creating them, and I think I kinda got the basic grips of it now.

CLuphWG.png?1
dfdl7mK.png?1
j4WvZY7.png?1

Replies

• TimMansell
    Offline / Send Message
    TimMansell polycounter lvl 4
    Update for this, I have now completed my first year of university, and so below is a dumb of the final renders, and paintings that I ended up with, and also some of the pre production designs.
    zbqNB6j.png?1
    PAAh5Nw.png?1
    kBTCWB3.png?1
    IzVkyGu.jp?1

A seperate mini project was also worked on, as part of the overall module. Shown below:
    BpZPXFa.png?1
    eRAePoG.png?1
    7VaUCHn.png?1

This group of images, are concept designs as well as the final 3D render of the Dota 2 character assets that I created.
    y139LH8.png?1
    0iOD9KV.png?1
    y8eYvwl.png?1
    j7Hsdck.png?1