Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Online animated series project!

SorcererSupreme
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
SorcererSupreme polycounter lvl 4
Hello everyone, ten others and myself are working on making an online 3D animated series. We are looking for any talented people willing to join, simply PM me on here with your email and skillset.

The series is called Fall Of Enchantment, the genre of this project will be of the supernatural action genre. The story follows six different young supernaturals, Matthias(An Ancient 6,000 year old Witch), Demetria(A african Werewolf), Abby(An Alien from another galaxy and heir of a fallen kingdom), Slyvio(A Vampire born in the 1400s), Keegan(A half fairy half celestial from another dimension), and Zamora(A bionic girl and ex-militant). You will see them encounter many different obstacles and creatures, see them love, struggle, grow, and hurt. I'll attach some pictures of the main cast so you can see what some of them look like.

The series title Fall Of Enchantment is also a symbolism, for breaking down the illusion of what the society tells you is glamorous and euphoric. Fall of Enchantment will break down those walls and show you the inner struggles, everyone faces and that not everything is what it always appears to be. Just because something or someone looks alluring, doesn't mean it is so. If you pull back the curtain what may be waiting for you is chaos and that enchantment that drew you in quickly fades away. With this project we hope that everyone takes a chance and helps us spread diversity and give the world great visuals and compelling stories behind them.