Home Dota 2

Dota 2 - Workshop Thread

Replies

• bladeshot
    Offline / Send Message
    bladeshot polycounter lvl 5
    Hello everyone! Sorry to interrupt you guys but I have something to say.
    There is fella ReMixx. He's hosting site http://dotahattery.com. I'm sure a lot of you're familiar with it and lots of you're using this site. It's really neat and cool way to show everyone your sets/items. As you may notice site doesn't really have outstanding design, because ReMixx is mainly a programmer so I think we (artists) should help him like he helps us. I suggest to start with a logo for the website. Let's choose several ideas and some skilled artist will draw it. I'd make it myself but I really suck at drawing. What do you guys think about this idea?
  • agito666
    bladeshot wrote: »
    There is fella ReMixx. He's hosting site http://dotahattery.com. I'm sure a lot of you're familiar with it and lots of you're using this site. It's really neat and cool way to show everyone your sets/items. As you may notice site doesn't really have outstanding design, because ReMixx is mainly a programmer so I think we (artists) should help him like he helps us. I suggest to start with a logo for the website. Let's choose several ideas and some skilled artist will draw it. I'd make it myself but I really suck at drawing. What do you guys think about this idea?

draw few hats stack together like TF2 :P

best...
  • motenai
    Offline / Send Message
    motenai polycounter lvl 18
    Andyk125 wrote: »
    I will try and finish one set and see how that goes with the new workshop. These days u need a 10 men crew to deliver anything near the queality and time sheme that workshop sets are being produced.

Sorry i just wanted to precise one thing here (just facts, no rage).
    In videogame industry standards, with 8 hours of work a day (fulltime), you'd be supposed to finish a set in not longer than 2,5 weeks, alone.
    From my only experience doing a LoL set, they expected sculpt in 3 days, lowpoly + UV + bakes in 2-3 days, and textures in again 2-3 days. So a maximum of 9 days for the whole sculpt+lowpoly+texture.
    Let's say that Dota times get dilated a bit more adding concept, texture masks (that LoL doesn't have), and promotional art.
    I myself don't even stay in these times, cause i like to take it easy, but in general, saying that a set requires a 10 men crew is a bit of an overstatement imho.
  • pior
    Offline / Send Message
    pior grand marshal polycounter
    Yeah, I'd like to chime in on the 10 men crew thing as well. I understand that this was a bit of a figure of speech, but still : the fact that some entries are being made by a team of many people doesn't mean that every workshop entry has to. For some odd reason there is a bit of a snowball effect that makes people believe that a lot of extra things are required, while they actually are not.

Things that you don't need :
    - SFM movie
    - Spell particle effects
    - Crazy produced trailer video with flashy titles and editing

Things that can be a nice bonus if done well :
    - Ability icons
    - A subtle ambient effect, *if* the set has been designed with it from the beginning (in other words, no need to make things glow just for the sake of it, it's pointless and looks kinda dumb)

Things that you really need :
    - A well made model
    - Carefully crafted textures
    - A promotional render for the collection, which also doubles as loading screen. This can be a full-on painting or just a touched up Marmoset render - whatever works best !
    - A quick video showing the set from game view and from the loadout screen, and of course a few screenshots
    - A the most important part of all : a solid design.

It's all very doable by a single person, or by a team of two. Nothing new here ! And of course the same applies to singles. Now of course it all takes time, but that's always been the case ...
  • AndrewHelenek
    Offline / Send Message
    AndrewHelenek polycounter lvl 6
    I'm suprised no one has bundled their set with a comic explaining the lore behind it, something similar to the "Foreseer Contract", seems like an easy replacement if an SFM proves to be too much for the single artist.

People love those extras, I'll even bet that it'll sell more if it were included on top of a well executed set, and valve knows this. Sure it might not be 'needed' but it still provides one hell of a massive bonus, more than ability icons and ambient particles. Just look at the most successful sets on the workshop then put two and two together.
  • pior
    Offline / Send Message
    Of course - but all I am saying is that an artist, by him/herself, can still produce a very interesting set that ends up being put in a store chest without having to create all these extras. These things are nice bonuses and people love them for sure, but at the end of the day they don't really impact chest sales ...
  • AndrewHelenek
  • Vayne4800
    Offline / Send Message
    Vayne4800 polycounter lvl 3
    pior wrote: »
    Of course - but all I am saying is that an artist, by him/herself, can still produce a very interesting set that ends up being put in a store chest without having to create all these extras. These things are nice bonuses and people love them for sure, but at the end of the day they don't really impact chest sales ...

Would be a very interesting stat to see new artists getting stuff in this year vs last year.
  • sajedene
    So much petty shots. I really though I'd enjoy my time here and thought this was such a welcoming community. I am saying this, speaking for myself. I am sad, and very discouraged by so many of you. I will leave with the statement that I see all the time mentioned when it comes to running a business or any endeavor for that matter - to be successful, it's better to focus on things to make your product better versus stewing over what others are doing to bring you down. Because they aren't. What someone else does will do very little to impact your work if it's quality work.

For those who I have met at events and here who have been helpful with my learning process or maybe even consider me a friend, thank you for putting up with my questions. I hope we'll cross paths someday - or you know how to contact me. For everyone else, best of luck with your work. See you around.

ETA: Also, remember that every time you lump DC projects as a whole, you forget the artists involved. Kunkka, :3, Trungth, Chemical Alia, Dry, Nateo,everyone at Airborn, Automedic, katzeimsack, Pior, and anyone else I may have forgotten. You all worked hard and really deserve what I hope is a successful collaboration with us. Thank you.
  • Baddcog
    Offline / Send Message
    Baddcog polycounter lvl 9

Isn't that just for artists who already have something in game?

So just another way to promote the lucky while the rest of us grind it out just trying to get feedback.
  • pior
    Offline / Send Message
    Baddog, I don't think so at all - isn't it just a matter of contacting the site owner/programmer and ask him to put your set in ?
    As for getting feedback, well, Polycount certainly is a great place for that :)
  • Andyk125
    Offline / Send Message
    Andyk125 polycounter lvl 4
    I'm suprised no one has bundled their set with a comic explaining the lore behind it, something similar to the "Foreseer Contract", seems like an easy replacement if an SFM proves to be too much for the single artist.

People love those extras, I'll even bet that it'll sell more if it were included on top of a well executed set, and valve knows this. Sure it might not be 'needed' but it still provides one hell of a massive bonus, more than ability icons and ambient particles. Just look at the most successful sets on the workshop then put two and two together.

That's a good point for the comic, but I think a lot of ppl that making items are foremost a 3d artist and I'm not sure if making comics is something easy for them to make.

Also about the 10 men crew offcourse that was a huge overstatement, I think someone can make a good quality set alone. The thing I ment with it and although all of u see it as bonus, most ppl expect u to make particles, a loadingscreen, ability icons, etc. Also the sets with all these things were a lot more popular than more basic sets, who might have had a lot better actual design.

I do think and really hope with the new Workshop it might be a less popularity contest, but we still have to see that.

@Bladeshot: Maybe make a new Thread for this, I think it will get a lot more response. I got no experience in sites or anything, but I wanted to do test out some photoshop stuff, so here's the logo I came up with for fun :)

zbTSdei.png
  • belkun
    Offline / Send Message
    belkun polycounter lvl 7
    sajedene wrote: »
    it's better to focus on things to make your product better versus stewing over what others are doing to bring you down. Because they aren't. What someone else does will do very little to impact your work if it's quality work.

While I agree that focusing on your projects is the best anyone can do, I gotta say, you're really not understanding the problem. First we had single items chests pretty much killed, and this was a pretty big change, since now you everyone need to work a lot more to produce a set, and have a small chance of getting something in. Now it seems like the chests themselves, things that used to be the main goal of pretty much everyone doing stuff for the workshop, are now being taken over by organizations. How exactly doesn't this 'bring us down'? We now need to 'sell' our products to third parties and get a smaller cut then we used to. Valve already just gives 25% of the revenue to contributors, and adding a third party makes the workshop less worthwhile, specially with the amount of work necessary nowadays. The 'just do quality work' is one of the worst excuses I've ever read. I know lots of people doing this exact thing, but they usually end up having to bundle their submissions with a tournament or whatever because they can't get anything ingame otherwise, unless they want to wait and hope that a year from now Valve decides to add something.

Anyway, I hope DC keeps being successful. Just never forget that you are directly impacting what gets ingame, just by being popular and having direct contact with Valve. One extra organization chest means one less 'artists chest', and I can't say I trust most organizations to properly reward artists for their work. Just remember that you are stomping on everyone trying to get something ingame by regular means with the current way organizations are doing things.
  • ReMixx
    Baddog, I don't think so at all - isn't it just a matter of contacting the site owner/programmer and ask him to put your set in ?

Just time chime in here, I limit the workshop submissions right now because I build each and every page by hand - lots of copying and pasting, but I still type in everything, convert models and textures, resize thumbnail images, update databases, etc. Then I have to test and debug any problems. If I ever get time to build a proper automated submission tool, I'd love to open it up to more people. That will come with its own challenges though, especially in terms of security. Please no uploadarino viruses.

I have included hats from artists who have not had their hats accepted into the game yet, but I just can't do everyone because of my time. I put well over 8 hours a day into the site (and lose a lot of sleep over it too), but I can only do so much.

I'm sorry if you feel ostracized, but this is the best I can do for now. You're always welcome to ask if your hats can be hosted on the Hattery, but please do understand if I have to decline.

Also, I'm not constantly checking the Steam Workshop for new submissions. However I do check Reddit for posts tagged with the "Workshop" flair. http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/search?q=flair%3A%22workshop%22&sort=new&restrict_sr=on&t=all
  • Waddell
    As for getting feedback, well, Polycount certainly is a great place for that :)

I'd like to take you up on that offer. :poly124:

My level 3 ult Tiny form is nearing completion, and I'd love some feedback on the texturing. My main concern is that the vines: a) look more like roots and b) create too much contrast with the rest of the set. I still intend to add a bit of green moss to keep the colour scheme in line with the original.
    10807818_10152392394857540_658513190_n.jpg?oh=90f594e91155c240e6a2beba1aeab970&oe=5470FB82&__gda__=1416615094_2222b03373a95a5483636263552acc00
    fq020D9.png
  • Snowstorm
    Offline / Send Message
    Snowstorm polycounter lvl 5
    You're right - the vines don't read as vines but as roots instead. Vines are typically thin and long, they also usually don't taper as much and often have leaves, flowers or other protrusions.

That being said, I don't see anything wrong with those "vines" being roots in the final set. Perhaps what you had in mind was closer to roots all along?

I would say that the main reason they create too much contrast with the set is because the rest of the set is so colourless and lifeless. Without seeing where you intend to add the moss this is a little hard to judge, but I don't see any sculpted vines/roots in any other part of the set. You could add so much brown dirt, weathering, more vines (green or brown) etc which would really liven up the set. There's also no top to bottom gradient which would emphasize the top of the model.
  • pior
    Offline / Send Message
    Waddell : In order to provide feedback on your set, first we need to see your visual target. This could be your final concept art piece, or just a paintover made on top of a screenshot of the model, establishing the goal you will be trying to reach when texturing. At the very least, it could be simple collage of material callouts gathered from pictures of objects or screenshots of other game models that you are trying to emulate the visual look of.

Now of course it could be possible to comment directly on the model and textures themselves, but at the moment it is a little hard to do so because it feels quite unfinished. As a matter of fact, at first glance I thought that it was just your base AO bake ... So, please show us what you are aiming for, and we'll be able to help from there :)
  • Rubus
    Offline / Send Message
    Rubus polycounter lvl 5
    To add to what Snowstorm said, I feel the roots are too dark and without tone variation, you could lighten it up, add moss and other subtle surface colors to them.

Look up Treant Protector's texture sheet, it may give you some ideas.

Anyway, great work, really dig the idea and the bake looks really solid, curious to see the outcome.
  • danpaz3d
    Offline / Send Message
    danpaz3d polycounter lvl 7
    @pior I think he wants some actual help with the design, as I think the concept is just about where it's up to now.

@Waddell Biggest point from me is that I think it's missing a lot of green. Moss, roots, vines, leaves, stuff like that.
    The current roots need some serious work on mid-level detail.

Does anyone know why author workshop pages display item icons at 16:9?
    Or is it just because of the new update?
  • pior
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah that's what I figured too, but if that's the that case then it is time to stop texturing altogether and wrap up the design first (for instance by doing paintovers on top of a screenshot of the current model, like adding the green moss that was mentioned earlier).

Doing design tweaks on the fly straight on the texture is usually a waste of time - there is no good reason to spend hours doing that when everything could be tested out on a screenshot in a fraction of the time, and then executed on the actual texture later in no time with no back and forth. It's also a great way to make design variants and compare them ...
  • GhostDetector
    Offline / Send Message
    GhostDetector polycounter lvl 10
    Looks like just sets people :(
    H5OqCc6.png

Although I did get "other" category items in my queue before.
  • danpaz3d
    Offline / Send Message
    @Waddell Definitely this point.
    If that's the that case then it is time to stop texturing altogether and wrap up the design first (for instance by doing paintovers on top of a screenshot of the current model, like adding the green moss that was mentioned earlier).

Don't do any texture work until the design is done. This is why a near perfect concept is really important, it makes everything easier later on.
  • hopgood
    Offline / Send Message
    hopgood polycounter lvl 12
    Looks like just sets people :(

Although I did get "other" category items in my queue before.

They mean another set of items to vote on for your queue not as in "sets" for heroes.
  • GhostDetector
    Offline / Send Message
    Well I didn't get any singles in any of my queues, maybe it just generates by collections?
  • agito666
  • danpaz3d
    Offline / Send Message
    @GhostDetector Queues are generated based on most-popular-but-not-in-game in addition to related items based on what you have already voted for, and I think also it might throw in some random items. Collections/sets just happen to be a majority of the most popular content in the workshop, hence why many of the results are parts of sets.

@agito666 Yes, definitely yes. And this can be death animation...
    http://thumb10.shutterstock.com/photos/thumb_large/1058333/130232045.jpg
  • hopgood
    Offline / Send Message
    hopgood polycounter lvl 12
    Well I didn't get any singles in any of my queues, maybe it just generates by collections?

It's pretty random. I just had a HUD, Ward, Ability Icons from a set in my queue. The issue is that older sets aren't using the new set feature in collections which is still causing each item to be put into the queue individually rather than one Yes/No option from the collection if its ticked as a set.
  • Kraken
    Offline / Send Message
    Kraken interpolator
    it's been a long time since i've submitted something.
    It's time to present Magni the courier:
    5D58692468C44CB783E5B555D2AC9721F846B57E
    C15C335E33B823E68604182350D3F792C8759888
    DF93443283AC1B6305C958DF541B5D5979207D65
  • pior
    Offline / Send Message
    This is just perfect :) So fluffy !
  • AndrewHelenek
    Offline / Send Message
    Been looking forward to seeing that courier in action! Looks fantastic, well played! :thumbup:

So, does anyone else find the price of sets outside of the chest to be amusingly funny? I mean, $8.99, for a single set? You buy the chest five times for $9.99 and you have all five sets. Just seems kind of screwed up in my opinion. When I heard that announcement, I figured you could pick up two or three sets for the value of five treasures, but one? It just feels dirty to me.
  • Konras
    Offline / Send Message
    Konras polycounter lvl 12
    @Andrew yes for me its also a bit weird. I know that price of sets drop after a time, but it a bit of a over kill. However that is prize of sets before chest were introduced. Maybe its just a reminder that chests are good and worth buying. Personally I would not pay more than 2x prize of a chest, but I am most curious how people will react to this option.
  • Kraken
    Offline / Send Message
    Kraken interpolator
    pior ,AndrewHelenek Thanks guys! I'm really happy that you like it!
  • PrivacyEnt
    Offline / Send Message
    PrivacyEnt triangle
    awwww that magni is cute :D nice job
  • penOr
    Offline / Send Message
    penOr polycounter lvl 7
    Looks great Kraken! Texture work is fantastic, almost identical to magnus himself
  • AndrewHelenek
    Offline / Send Message
    Konras wrote: »
    @Andrew yes for me its also a bit weird. I know that price of sets drop after a time, but it a bit of a over kill. However that is prize of sets before chest were introduced. Maybe its just a reminder that chests are good and worth buying. Personally I would not pay more than 2x prize of a chest, but I am most curious how people will react to this option.

The thing is back then there were a lot of other factors like treasures possibly awarding the same drop back to back, or never see a set/single sold in the store and a treasure at the same time. We don't need a reminder that chest are good and worth buying, because they never have been. The one thing about gambling is the house always wins.

I'd hope this would be a way to make it where if a person only wanted one of the sets from a chest he didn't have to gamble their money, but it also seems like its a dirty way to exploit them for more money since before the recent change in trading a user could simply purchase the single set they wanted off the market for roughly the same price of a treasure, sometimes less. Now you have wait three months in order to achieve that.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather see a treasure where the consumer can simply pick the set they want out of the treasure. This gambling shit is for the birds, I've never liked that concept at all.
  • Xajai
    Offline / Send Message
    Xajai polycounter lvl 3
    Working on a new ward, wonder if i can keep this one under the 3k polycount XD
    as always, feedback is appreciated.

iMKiBKj.jpg
  • Baddcog
    Offline / Send Message
    Baddcog polycounter lvl 9
    Xajai, look pretty cool man. I had sketched out on similar at work last week, it's a bit different though.
  • GhostDetector
    Offline / Send Message
    Been looking forward to seeing that courier in action! Looks fantastic, well played! :thumbup:

So, does anyone else find the price of sets outside of the chest to be amusingly funny? I mean, $8.99, for a single set? You buy the chest five times for $9.99 and you have all five sets. Just seems kind of screwed up in my opinion. When I heard that announcement, I figured you could pick up two or three sets for the value of five treasures, but one? It just feels dirty to me.

Well if the sets you buy from the store are marketable/tradeable, I can understand why the price is higher. People will basically be paying to be able to trade/sell their sets rather than waiting 3 months to trade from a chest.

Which in turn it makes items worth more during the "grace" period. Then will fall off later.
  • Konras
    Offline / Send Message
    If people would be able to just pick set from chest Valve would need to track this and give revenue to specific creator right? If that were true forget that anyone would make sets for less popular heroes. Propose any other way that would reward all artists without random reward factor and I will follow.
  • GhostDetector
    Offline / Send Message
    If people would be able to just pick set from chest Valve would need to track this and give revenue to specific creator right? If that were true forget that anyone would make sets for less popular heroes. Propose any other way that would reward all artists without random reward factor and I will follow.

The reward of the artist is based on revenue, not the random chest. It wouldn't be fair to some artists if people like their items more and they get the same amount as the people who's items aren't that popular. But you can always manipulate the system (on vavles side) by offering limited release (i.e, 10k sets will be sold) Market Value for those "unwanted" sets would increase, therefore increase in demand. Then Valve can later re-sell those items. Similar to DC hooks, Ursa Alpine, and the old chests (Ripper/Omoz were getting really expensive in the market)
  • ReMixx
    Why even have chests if people can just pick and choose? Why not just sell the sets individually on the store at a fair price like Valvo used to do...
  • Konras
    Offline / Send Message
    Why? Because previous system didn't have any sense!

Sells were mostly based on popularity of given hero in current patch not the quality of the design. Why should artists need to be punished because they choose to make design for hero that was later nerfed or was less popular in current patch?

I like system that is right now in store because I can make a set for any hero and I don't need to worry if that hero was in 10M or 1M matches last month.

Why someone who did set for less popular support hero should get 20x less money than person who went for popular carry hero? Both sets were chosen by Valve and in my opinion revenue from both sets should be at least comparable.

Check popularity of given heroes:
    http://www.dotabuff.com/heroes/played

I would have nothing against previous system if Valvle would balance things out in a way that every hero would be picked same number of times.

Take for example this month. Who do you think would earn more? Artist who did Phantom Assassin set or artist who did set for Leshrac? Even if Leshrac set would be 10x better PA set would earn 10x as much.
  • Waddell
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. It's really helpful (even if you said you couldn't give feedback without seeing my direction).
    Snowstorm wrote: »
    I would say that the main reason they create too much contrast with the set is because the rest of the set is so colourless and lifeless. Without seeing where you intend to add the moss this is a little hard to judge, but I don't see any sculpted vines/roots in any other part of the set. You could add so much brown dirt, weathering, more vines (green or brown) etc which would really liven up the set. There's also no top to bottom gradient which would emphasize the top of the model.
    It's a bit difficult to add colour and liveliness to Tiny considering the original is made of rocks, and mine is made of ruins, but I'll see what I can do about adding small splashes of colour here and there. One of my main goals is to make Tiny look completely different, but still retain a strong visual similarity to the original. I want each component of my set to be interchangeable with the original without looking out of place or strange, and in that regard I'm pretty happy with where it's at right now.

There is a slight top to bottom gradient, but you're right, maybe it's not emphasised enough. I could fix that with some more dirt, and the introduction of moss more towards the lower section of the model. Bear with me as I explore working within Valve's art direction. :)
    Doing design tweaks on the fly straight on the texture is usually a waste of time - there is no good reason to spend hours doing that when everything could be tested out on a screenshot in a fraction of the time, and then executed on the actual texture later in no time with no back and forth. It's also a great way to make design variants and compare them ...

I'm painting my colours and masks directly on my model within Substance Painter, so it's very easy for me to get an instant visualisation of texture variants and switch them on and off with the layers.

Unfortunately I have no concept art to show, as when I began this set, I had no idea what I wanted to do with it. I built it up block by block in Zbrush, exploring shapes to see what would fit where. I enjoyed this kind of freedom when making the set. Now that I've got all the components, I'll be making the other 3 forms in a subtractive fashion from this one.
  • ReMixx
    Why? Because previous system didn't have any sense!

Sells were mostly based on popularity of given hero in current patch not the quality of the design. Why should artists need to be punished because they choose to make design for hero that was later nerfed or was less popular in current patch?

I meant that in response to if people can pick and choose from a chest and only the artist who made the set that got chosen gets paid, then it's essentially the same thing as releasing them separately. The "chest" would be superfluous at that point.
  • pior
    Offline / Send Message
    I'm painting my colours and masks directly on my model within Substance Painter, so it's very easy for me to get an instant visualisation of texture variants and switch them on and off with the layers.

Of course - 3d painting is fun, and in some cases can lead to interesting results. But this doesn't cover the core principles of design : you have to know the goal that you are aiming for before achieving it, and you need to be able to explain your design decisions accordingly. Why is the wooden element so dark and saturated ? Why is the stone white ? We need to know your reasoning (= your design choice) in order to give the most constructive crits.

fq020D9.png

For instance, since the look of the wooden roots it is not looking satisfactory at the moment, what you should be doing at this point is looking at the existing tree models from the game, taking screenshots, and pasting these screenshots right next to your model. This will give you a point of reference (essentially : a concept !) that you can then precisely target. And you can then post this sheet here for us to help you out on how to achieve this look. This will likely be much more helpful that tweaking colors in SP because there is a lot more to the Dota2 style than just coloring : the amount of painted shading, the strength of baked-in directional lighting, the careful scaling of details and many other things come into play.

From there it doesn't really matter which tool you use to achieve the intended result (Substance Painter or straight Photoshop editing) : once you know what you are aiming for, things will just work. The Magnus courier posted above is a fantastic example of that.

In other words : planning things ahead will save you a huge amount of time, and will likely result in a more solid design and stronger execution :)
  • vector_meche
    Hi guys!
    My name is Victor and I want to share with dota2 community some epic stuff that I've got in my head :D
    I'm a total noob in sculpting, texturing, animation ... everything except modeling, here I'm at intermediar rank :))
    Im good at drawing and painting on paper...
    Hope you guys will give me a good start. :)
  • quockhanhlk
    Offline / Send Message
    quockhanhlk polycounter lvl 11
    hi there, welcome! Hope to see your work soon :)
  • TommyTehZombie
    Finishing up this PA set in the next few days. Figured it was appropriate given the ridiculous amount of snow blowing past my windows.

lylXxFL.png
  • Tvidotto
    Offline / Send Message
    Tvidotto polycounter lvl 9
    Hi guys!
    My name is Victor and I want to share with dota2 community some epic stuff that I've got in my head :D
    I'm a total noob in sculpting, texturing, animation ... everything except modeling, here I'm at intermediar rank :))
    Im good at drawing and painting on paper...
    Hope you guys will give me a good start. :)

Welcome Victor

I hope you find a lot of knowledge here =]
    Finishing up this PA set in the next few days. Figured it was appropriate given the ridiculous amount of snow blowing past my windows.

Looking really nice with the snowy effect.

It may be good for you to wait some time to submit when you finish it. With the arcana released these days, Valve will probably take some time add another PA set.
    I am not sure what happened to the other arcanas
  • Zalakzik
    Guys, i just finished an alchie set, maybe someone here is interested in making loading screen for it? If yes, add me on steam :)http://steamcommunity.com/id/zalakzik/
    JkExvJs.jpg
    pmY06IR.jpg