Home General Discussion

No More Heroes 2

polycounter lvl 18
Offline / Send Message
HonkyPunch polycounter lvl 18
Anyone else plan on picking this one up?
I'm excited for it, i know that much, hopefully picking my copy up tommorow (if weather permits)

Replies

• Jakten_hizeme
    The local Walmart started selling the game early so I've had it for almost a week. It's pretty good so far, there are some things I'm disappointed about that they took out that was in the original. I'm enjoying the improvements though.

The promise of 50 bosses was a.... bit of an exaggeration...
  • HonkyPunch
    Offline / Send Message
    Where the hell did you hear that?
    Ahah, that would be amazing, but perhaps if they make a No More Heroes 3, it would be a world tour type deal and would take you throughout the entire world to end the assassin's association for good, or something, and have lots of bosses.
    (but shh, dont tell me any secrets about the game)
    Luck you though, about that wal-mart mix up
  • Eclipse
    Offline / Send Message
    Eclipse polycounter lvl 18
    I pre-ordered this from amazon, should get it soon, the original was just plain fucking WIN! So I am really pumped for this one. Only problem is what to play first, this, Mass Effect 2, or Tatsunoku vs Capcom....too many damn choices!
  • HonkyPunch
    Offline / Send Message
    just saying, im playin rite now, and its the best wii game ever, imo
  • Frump
    Offline / Send Message
    Frump polycounter lvl 12
    I wish it did not come out on the same day as Mass Effect 2. Or even in this month, there's already too many games to catch up on!

I only realized it was coming out today like 3 days ago... Somehow I remained ignorant of news regarding the sequel to my favorite Wii game?
  • HonkyPunch
    Offline / Send Message
    Yeah, originally it was coming out on the 29th but for some reason they elected to release it the same day as Mass Effect 2...
    (Hope this doesn't kill the sales of this wonderful game)
  • HonkyPunch
    Offline / Send Message
    Finished the game. Loved it, but pretty much as expected was sorely disappointed with most of the ending.
    But who am I to argue?