Home Technical Talk

Reference image viewer - PureRef

Replies

• Arookh
    Offline / Send Message
    Arookh polycounter lvl 10
    Windows10 won't install the latest version of PureRef, I get an error that I need to find a version for my PC ?

Could you please tell us the exact message you are getting?
    Are you autoupdating through the program or did you download the installer from the site? In whichever case, try downloading it again and see if it's just a corrupt installer.

If it's Windows Smartscreen blocking you from opening the program itself, when you get the warning, press "More info", another button with "Run anyway" will be visible. Press that to be able to use the program as normal.

geothefaust, thanks a lot, glad to hear! :)
  • CreativeSheep
    Offline / Send Message
    CreativeSheep polycounter lvl 8
    Auto-update worked successfully ! :)
  • Arookh
    Offline / Send Message
    Auto-update worked successfully ! :)

Good to hear! If you're experiencing any other problems, just tell us and we'll try to help. :)
  • Arookh
    Offline / Send Message
    And finally, we have a working Linux version! Only tested on Ubuntu 14.04 but should work for most distributions. Unity and KDE are the only verified desktop environments to support all features as of now.
    If you have another desktop environment and PureRef does not fully function, please contact us and we will try to help but we cannot guarantee to support every version and desktop environment.
  • voronov.art
    Offline / Send Message
    voronov.art polycounter lvl 10
    Fantastic tool! Now I use it in my daily pipeline and can not imagine how I'll live without it :D
  • melviso
    Offline / Send Message
    melviso polycounter lvl 10
    I have been using this app for a while now. Really cool and efficient app. Thanks for sharing.
  • oglu
    Online / Send Message
    oglu polycount lvl 666
    thanks for this great tool...!

im wondering if there is a way to get an image to 100% imagesize on screen... 
    double click fits only into the canvas... and if an image is scaled i cant zoom in to 100%...

like a combination of reset image transforms and ctrl+g...
  • Arookh
    Offline / Send Message
    oglu said:
    thanks for this great tool...!

im wondering if there is a way to get an image to 100% imagesize on screen... 
    double click fits only into the canvas... and if an image is scaled i cant zoom in to 100%...

like a combination of reset image transforms and ctrl+g...

Thanks for using it, voronov.art, melviso and oglu! :)
    If I understand you right, you want to reset the transformations(ctrl+shift+T), reset the camera(ctrl+G) and then, what I think you're looking for is ctrl+shift+R to fit the PureRef-window to the image. Does that work?
  • oglu
    Online / Send Message
    oglu polycount lvl 666
    yes but all in one shortcut and without resizing the cavas.... it should just frame to the image...
    if the canvas is to small/big it doesnt matter...

ctrl+double click --> reset transforms + reset camera + frame image