Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marcus_Aseth polycounter lvl 9
  • Avanthera
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Avanthera polycounter lvl 10
    Hey Marcus!

These last few studies are looking nice, I'm sure they'll help a ton. That guy with the falcons is especially good.

On the last study, your sketch has the hips, shoulders, and eyes all parallel to each other. In the ref the hips are angeled down to the right, the shoulders a bit more, and the eyes maybe a bit more than that. He's turning his head so it's a different perspective, but they are still angled down to the right. It doesn't have to be exact in your sketches, but just hinting at the fan-like array lines make in perspective can help a ton.

Keep it up!
  • Marcus_Aseth
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Marcus_Aseth polycounter lvl 9
    Thx for the crit Avanthera,I forgot to flip the canvas and I didn't observed carefully enough,can tell for sure wasn't my best attempt :poly136:

I kind of left the 2d for some months because I rushed ahead of myself again into 3d just to beign remembered again I still lack the 2d skills I need for the kind of Generalist workflow I want to be able to execute,so now I'm back and also I feel a bit rusty in drawing...but that's not a problem,going to learn this stuff sooner or later :)