Home Digital Sketchbooks

Sketchbook: John Osterman

jmonsterman
polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
jmonsterman polycounter lvl 10
Hi, I'm John. At the moment I'm studying 3D Graphics at Futuregames Academy in Sweden.

I don't post here much at all but that's going to change. First off, constructive criticism is highly encouraged. My plan is to make daily sculpts and also to take some pieces to the next level. My goal is first and foremost to become a better artist rather than to get faster so if someone takes time out of their life to offer some advice, I will try to follow up on that. I'd like to make a habit of posting in this thread and of course, in others too.

Starting off I'll be making some Game of Thrones busts. I might be late to the party but what the hell, the show is awesome! The goal is one sculpt per day but I will perhaps take some farther and maybe even make a whole character, with clothes and all that.

Replies

• jmonsterman
    Offline / Send Message
    jmonsterman polycounter lvl 10
    This one I've worked on for about 2 days. I might have added the hair prematurely but I couldn't resist. Speaking of, does anyone know if you can move the root of fiber meshes? Say, if I want to change the form of the head or chin and not have to redo it completely (although I still might, since it doesn't look quite right).

tywin.jpg