I am interested in hiring 3D modelers who have experience with Team Fortress 2 Modeling and are interested in doing some freelance work on a piece by piece basis creating high-quality, detailed 3D models for TF2.
Specifically, I have a list of holiday-themed models that I would like to get created for use on a couple of our community-created custom holiday (Halloween and Christmas) maps.
I am willing to pay (via PayPal) per model(s) created. Flat-rate (i.e. per model) fees negotiable.
If you're a 3D artists who could use some freelance work, please contact me via PM with a few examples of custom models you have created for TF2.
I have worked with a number of talented 3D modelers in the past, all of which will tell you that I pay on time and in full for quality work. My policy has always been to pay a freelancer immediately once a project is completed. People do right by me, I do right by them.
If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Here's a short list of models I'd like to get done:
(to use any of these, I'd have to have them no later than Oct 15th):
(these will be used on this map: http://www.mediafire.com/?06jet280xfpuaym
1. "Heads in Jars" (this was done by another modeler once, but to my knowledge never finished/working: http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=15334
2. 2-3 new pumpkins (with perhaps 1 incorporating our logo?)
3. A "crypt" to replace the cement "bunkers" on either side of the middle bridge
4. Pale, dead "zombie-like" class corpses
- We'd like to place corpses under the water in the "Spooky Swamp". A faint glow might be a cool effect to give them.
5. Custom No Heroes branded health/ammo replacements
- Some kind of funny twist on candy bars (or something else) for the health/ammo maybe "Dead Hero Bar" with our logo? We'll have to think about some funny names
6. Some 5-6 "spooky looking" signs
- Each area in the Halloween map was conceived as it's own little "world". For example, there is the "Spooky Swamp" near the first/last point, the "haunted forest" between the last/fourth points, etc. I would like to come up with appropriate looking signs/markings for each area (they don't necessarily have to be called "spooky swamp, haunted forest, etc.". We can brainstorm some fun names.
(to use any of these, I would need them no later than November 1st):
(these will be used on this map: http://www.mediafire.com/?7euoy8n2k7e3pl1
1. Two New "larger" wreaths (to look approximately 3-5 feet in diameter)
- You can see the current custom wreath displayed around the map in various places. It's way too small, and doesn't seem to have much "depth" to it. I'd like larger/prettier wreaths that also incorporate our logo.
2. New snowman
- As you can see, our snowman is pretty pathetic. Something nice with our logo somewhere on it (a scarf or hat perhaps?)
3. New Christmas tree
- A nicer tree with some No Heroes ornaments and/or a No Heroes tree topper. The current tree is a bit plain, but we do like the ability to allow spies/sentries to "hide" in it
- You can see some "From No Heroes" gifts strewn about. I would like to expand on that idea with some nicer looking gifts, as well as swapping out all the wooden crates for wrapped gifts.
5. New signs
- Our signs are looking pretty dated, and need a fresher, more festive look.
6. TF2 "class" frozen in ice
- the middle point hallways (leading to/from the bridge) are going to be redone to appear as if they were carved through a icy mountain/glacier, using that nice reflective ice texture. If it's possible, I'd love to have some kind of TF2 character (carrying a red bag or gifts, etc.) frozen in the ice as if he were caught in a storm and froze in mid stride, etc. (I hope that makes sense).
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I know I probably won't get everything done on this list, but I'm trying to get as much done as possible.
I look forward to working with you ;-)
P.S. Here is a Hi-res copy of our logo for reference: http://www.mediafire.com/?8r45c65535o78r9