Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Wub wub in da club - My hobby game

polycounter lvl 7
Offline / Send Message
SanderDL polycounter lvl 7
I'm working on a small game in my spare time. It's mosly for practice and just for fun really. I'm also somewhat inspired by the little games Jason Lavoie is putting out. So I'm trying to make something fun as well.

The idea of the game is that you can go to the club and dance to impress a potential date. But before you have the courage to dance you first must grab a few beers. Then you can go dance and impress everyone. When you've got everybody's attention, you can pick someone and make eye contact with them. Then you need to slowly get close enough to start a conversation. Then finally you need to say the right things to take your date home.

The part that is sort of done now is the first bit of the game where you have to randomly throw money at the barman untill he gives you a beer.

[SKETCHFAB]190ec8185c5b4f598b52e0a7a6ab16f9[/SKETCHFAB]

AkjIQ2W.gif

Replies

• SanderDL
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    SanderDL polycounter lvl 7
    It took a while before I had something worthy of an update but here it is. I've made some killer dance moves as placeholder to test the dance sequence. I have also done some work on custom cursors. So everything is coming along slowly but surely.

nmYxOD1.gif