What is Time Lost?
In the distant future, Earth has become nothing more than a milestone in the galaxy. With the emergence of countless creatures and species, all from the darkest corners of the known universe, the human race has survived by evolving. In a desperate time, they look to their technology to save them--Machines, built for the defense against all those with intent to harm. But the humans are not the only race that has loved and lost. In the remote caves of the Lost Continent, a race of aliens has lived in poverty and despair. Though intellectually advanced beyond all other known species, these delicate creatures lack the physical capabilities to defend themselves from invaders. When their planet wan invaded by the Kuu, a barbaric race of warriors, they could do nothing to fight back, and were cast from their home world. But their time has come again. Using their advanced minds, they have fused their intellectual subconscious with the advanced human war machines, in hopes to destroy all those who stand against them. Now, they launch the attack. And Earth shall be their test ground. In a time of great uncertainty, when technology fails and humanity is threatened once more, who will save them?
Who is XstreamTech?
XstreamTech has been in the gaming industry for a while now, I started out making videos on how to use unreal development kit and get into the gaming industry and they where somewhat successful so now I'm prepared to go one step further and make a fully fledged game, I'm looking for a team that is dedicated to the task to work alongside me on making this concept a reality. We are looking for people that are looking for experience and strive to produce the best content available...
XstreamTech is gearing up production for a futuristic First Person Online Multiplayer Game, with an expected release in 2013. Our goal is to deliver a detailed and polished multiplayer experience that will keep people coming back for more. Currently, we are making progress in the art and design departments, We still do have a few open positions. That said, we are looking for anyone who is really good at what they do, so, if you are interested, send us an email
What Are We Looking For?
- Knowledge of UDK and the Material Editor
- Must be capable of modeling from Refrence or Conceptual Art
- Must Be able to create Detailed models and textures
- Must be able to work well with scaling
Cascade/Special FX Artist
- Must know how to rig and animate characters and objects
- Must know how to make high quality animations
- Knowledge of UDK and Animtrees
- Must be able to create realistic particle system and visual effects including explosions, muzzle flashes,steam and other required particle
- Be able to work and demonstrate previous work with UDK and cascade
- Good Knowledge of UDK and Unreal Script
- Must have a very good understanding of the Unreal Script hierarchy system
- Must have a good understanding of Kismet and the general unreal Script to UDK editor work flow
- Good knowledge in one of the other OOP languages like C++/C#/Java
Website and contact
- Must be able to easily create both low poly and high poly character models
- Ability to work from conceptual art and reference images
- Rigging and animation skill is a plus but not required
- Ability to optimize and texture quality character models around the needs of the team
I've listed links to where you can find out more about us below, Our website is currently in construction but you still have access to our place holder in the mean time. If your looking to join the team either email your portfolio to email@example.com
or alternatively fill in the application form on our website...
Time Lost is currently in Development stages and have the appropriate documentation such as a 10 page GDD to get us through the development stages that said we are all working hard and strive to create the best content ready for demo purposes. I will be uploading in-game screenshots, concept art and soundtracks below and on our facebook wall which we will be posting regularly... https://www.facebook.com/XstreamTech