Home General Discussion

GDC 2015: Art Direction Bootcamp

polycounter lvl 14
Offline / Send Message
d1ver polycounter lvl 14
Ok, the time has finally come to share this. This years GDC is about to see it's biggest and best dedicated Art event yet. After 6 months of very hard work from everyone involved it is my pleasure to unveil to you guys the Art Direction Bootcamp!
BootcampFlyer.jpg
Art Direction is not just something art directors do. Art direction is in every brush stroke we lay down and in every vertex we move. It is the idea that you're trying to communicate and the emotion you put into it. It is the dialogue that you're having with you're audience while the tools are just means for delivery.

If you care about art we would be privileged to see you join us in San Francisco on March 2 for an entire day of deep and thought provoking art discussion from the absolute best in the business. If you're going to GDC - don't miss it!

Now I usually don't ask people to share anything, but this is a special one. So many people poured their heart into this that I just have to humbly ask each and everyone of you to share this with you art friends. Unfortunately we are unveiling pretty late as far GDC pass buying season goes and we need to raise as much awareness as we can. If you would consider sharing I would be most grateful!

Thanks!
Andrew
‪#‎ADBootcamp2015‬ ‪#‎GDC‬ ‪#‎GDC2015‬ ‪#‎Art‬ ‪#‎Gamedev‬

Replies