Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Need Concept Artist (Fantasy RPG)

I have cut this post into separate parts, so that if you don't want to read whole thing, you can skip to part that interests you.

[Why are we doing this?]
Have you ever played a fantasy genre game and felt like you've already seen this story before? No offense, but most of those games, hell, even movies and novels, are about vampires, fairies that live in a magical city, wizards and mages in the streets. I'm not saying that those are bad things, but, seriously, how "fantastic" it is to see another guy with a well trimmed beard and a sword twice as big as him, sitting on his horse and giving long winded speeches about freedom and kingdom? Forgot to mention that main protagonist is most likely to be the Chosen One and save whole universe. You know what I'm talking about here. In fact I know couple of guys who ended up hating genre because of this!

[A bit of story]
So, why do I want to see this game come out?
Because I believe that this game will be awesome and be something completely new to the genre. Yes, it will include elves, vampires, demons and magic. But you won't be the almighty hero, you won't be the most powerful guy, and you won't save the universe. You will be just another wizard, not the best and not the worst, that will venture on a quest to save himself.

[How we will work]
We already have most of the story covered up and it needs only some minor tweaks. You can check out text-based rpg version on Google Play called "Wizards Choice". It is quite successful and you may even know it. If you are going to work with us you'll be required to play it.

Game development will proceed in this order:
1. Developing Concept Art base and creating Game Site.
2. Developing levels of the first chapter of the story.
3. Kickstarting the project with free access to developed part(DEMO)
4. After successful fundraising campaign you get compensation for all your work and from that point get payed.
5. Developing rest of the chapters.

[What you get]
Beside eternal glory, bringing innovation into fantasy genre and fame(your art at some point will be used in the game book, which means tons of attention. App was downloaded over 500 000 times and the number is rising)?
If you've read the short plan above, you probably got that you will be working for free until Kickstarter. After which you get compensation for all your work and get money for all future art.

[Will this be successful?]
I bet it will. If concept art, modelling and assembling levels get executed just like the story - it definitely will.
Story(as a game book) was downloaded over 500 000 times. And got really positive reviews from players.

[How to contact me?]
You can contact me on firsovoleksandr@gmail.com Please include a link to your porfolio or examples of your work if you don't have one.

Thank you for the attention. Have a great day!