Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Environment Artist looking for a work

saintsonic
polycounter lvl 4
Offline / Send Message
saintsonic polycounter lvl 4
Hi everyone!!
I love making game art, pm me or email me and hopefully we can make something cool. I Enjoy hand painting environments the most. My time is fairly open right now but may change later.

Gravittyart.blogspot.com

Replies

• Zebrakiller
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello, I was wondering if you were still looking for a team to join. If so, please ad me on skype, Zebrakiller69.

You can see more on our project here and there are also a few screen shots and you can see we need a bit of help. Also, you can view our Facebook here. Looking forward to healing from you!
  • saintsonic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hey everyone i was doing a lot of freelance but now that things slowed down i am ready to have more fun let me know if there are any teams or projects that are open for a environment artist pm me :). THX
  • ProjectArchon
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    My team at Project Archon are looking for an environmental concept artist, if you'd be interested. It's currently unpaid work, however if your work is used in our game you'll be offered a position on our staff team or royalties if we get to that stage.

We're looking for someone who would be able to draw us a few environmental concept art images of a dark fantasy, modern world. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in doing, please send me a message and I'll give you some more details. We have concept artists currently working on characters and weapons, but we need some environmental concepts before we can progress to 3D modelling and texturing.

You can read more about the project here. If you're interested, we look forward to hearing from you saintsonic.
  • saintsonic
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Hello all im still looking for a really cool game idea to be apart of im just looking for something fun and with good design. pm me if you have something for me thanks.