Home General Discussion

Build a Female Character With Me?

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
Hazardous polycounter lvl 12
I'm not sure that this is in the right place, but here goes anyway!

I'm going through a big learning phase at the moment and theres no better way to really make that learning stick, than to pass on that knowledge. So in a couple of months time, I'm thinking of doing a trial run of a course that I've put together.

I'm looking for a VERY small group of people to participate (3-5 people)

In shortform:

1) I'll help you build and then present a female game character in 3d from start to finish.
2) Share my workflow / tips and tricks with you.
3) Provide personal critiques of your female character throughout each phase of development.
4) I will do the course, alongside you.

It will be 100% free. You don't need to pay me or anyone anything. Theres no catch, honest.

Expect the course to take roughly 2 months. Ill update this post with the actual start date soon!
It will start sometime in April - no it wont be an april fools joke! :D

CUTOFF DATE TO APPLY IS 22nd of February. Successful applicants will be notified on the 25th of February.

Although it will not be a fulltime thing, If you're selected I hope you would treat it seriously, even though its free, I'll be devoting my time to help get your girl looking amazing! This is really important for me too!

So if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, pm me and:

1) Show me your folio.
2) Explain to me why I should choose you to take part :)

The one vital ingrediant is that you need to be fairly competant with 3D character art already, the course is not suitable for beginners sorry about that! You need to be familiar with putting a character through an entire pipeline, from 2d concept to final presentation shot.

As for software, your able to use whatever you're comfortable with as very little of the course will be software specific.

I may do more depending on how successfull this trial is, and don't hate me if I dont choose you!

Lets make awesome girls together :)

P.S If theres any q's drop them in here too!

Replies