Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Project Mekanizer (NSFW)

polycounter lvl 12
Offline / Send Message
Hazardous polycounter lvl 12
Hey guys,

Just wanted to get a thread going here for a project that I'm working on with Paul (Zeronis) Kwon.

It's called Mekanizer and currently is a collection of collectible desktop 1/8th scale figurines (9inches from head to toe). Think, Queensblade mixed with Monster Hunter.

To give you a tiny bit of information on Mekanizer and where our cast of characters are coming from, Remi is number 7 of 12 instructors an academy that trains recruits to hunt mech's. We plan to create another 11 instructors, each with their own fighting techniques and weapon class/ fighting style, all with with a cohesive 'mekanized' / feel to weapons and armor, similar to Remi-7.

The first figure is Remi-7 which you may have seen me post about in the recent past.

"Remi-7 is an elite instructor at a Mekanizer (Mech hunter) training facility, where she teaches the scythe style of fighting. All of her students admire her skill, and often skip their other classes to spy on her personal training sessions in hope of catching glimpses of her famous rocket-scythe techniques! Her fearsome skill with her custom-built rocket-scythe is only surpassed by her appetite for sweet candy!"

Here are some shots of the 2d artwork and final sculpt!

remi_7_mekanizer_final_by_zeronis-d7lvmwb.jpg
remy_mekanizer_cropped_1_by_zeronis-d7ipf18.jpg
remi_face_mekanizer_pk_by_zeronis-d7p0cuh.jpg
remi_7_mekanizer_pikaboo_by_zeronis-d7lvp47.jpg
remi_wip37_by_hazardousarts-d85jr07.jpg
remi_wip39_by_hazardousarts-d85mwim.jpg
remi_wip43_by_hazardousarts-d85mxcs.jpg
remi_wip47_by_hazardousarts-d874npb.jpg

Here is an interactive 360 spin of the sculpt:

http://www.hazardousarts.com/Remi7.html

(It may take a while to load but click and drag to rotate around and you can zoom in a little bit as well)

She is currently being printed and I should have pics of the master copy soon enough which I will update here!

Im also in the process of painting her up digitally and will post up some shots of that as she gets finished!

We are currently in the process of working out the selling / distribution side of things and will update this thread on when and where you can get yourself a copy of Remi-7. She will available in both grey resin format, and fully painted.

This is a personal venture, fully funded by myself and Paul, so your support would be going straight to two artist's who are simply doing what they love to do!

I hope you guys like her, and stay tuned as we develop this line of characters! :)

Replies