Home Contests & Challenges Archives

TF2 - Polypack - BANG!

Final Entry! Im battin a thousand!

presentationbonk2.jpg

presentationthesodapopp.jpg

cpbadlands0030.jpg

So i saw this on the TF2 blog and i am new here and i can't miss this contest is pretty sweet!

I'll be making weapons for the Scout, since its my favourite class, here's some ideas, though these might not be good because these are gameplay ideas.

-//////////////////////////////////////////////////////// WIP ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

fantk.jpg

Back to the FaN shotgun!

fanx.jpg

I gave up on the shotgun and made some hats =)

These are all viewport screeshots constant shader with diffuse, i might add some stickers to the hats i'll see, i am working on the story and trying to get v models working ingame...

Sorry no concepts or wips i made these in a few hours from scratch on 3D.

hat1l.jpg

hat2p.jpg

hat3e.jpg

hat4i.jpg

wip model

wipl.jpg

Force-A-Nature shotgun replacement sketches:

scoutshotgun.jpg

ingameq.jpg

wipppp.jpg

bonkpistol.jpg

wipwm.jpg

tf2scoutpistol1.jpg

1 - Old School bat ( no name yet)
2 - The Skull Fracture (Might remove blood)
3 - No name
4 - Bonk, sorry i had to do it for fun, probably can't submit it since the logo is not mine

Dismissed, concept ideas (won't be submited)

When i say "or" it doesn't mean it does all of these, just one, i have to decide which.

Name: BING!BONK! or BING!BONG!

Melee weapon: Bat that shoots a bouncy ball (just like sandman) which if bounces 1 to 3(max) times on walls or ground before hitting an opponent will increase the damage for each time it bounces, and might eventually give mini crits for 3 second or speed if you knocked two enemies with one ball.

If first bounces on an enemy is does not multiply damage.

Reload time is about 20 seconds

Negative effects on wearer: - 15 Health

Name: SHOCK BAT! or HIT'N'RUN

Melee weapon: Shoots one sticky-ball or electro-ball or magnetic-ball which can disable engineer's objects(sentry dispenser teleporter)
for 5 seconds, also disables spy invisibly,or removes spy's disguise if you hit it.

Negative effects on wearer: - 15 Health

Reload time is about 20 seconds

Name: Spit Pistol

Secondary weapon: water gun which disable's engineer's (sentry dispenser teleporter) for 5 seconds, when shooting a cloacked enemy spy with it, make its visible because of the water droplets.

Reload time is about 30 seconds

These are just some quick ideas, the bat and the pistol do pretty much the same thing, so i'll probably be picking only one of the two, tell me what you think =)

Replies