Home Artists Looking For Work

Powered By Unreal Engine 4 - Affordable Demos/Prototypes of your game

polycounter lvl 10
Offline / Send Message
spartanx118 polycounter lvl 10
c25e910d53668c3bdb4c8a16698aa4bd-d7y04ff.jpg

Hi all, I'm a professional game developer. I create prototypes and demos of games of any general. View A video of some samples here

Video Here
> https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=875527555793106 <

First person shooters, Third person shooters, RPG, Fighting game, Side scroller, Top down shooter, RTS, You name it. All Powered By Unreal Engine 4.

Details

Pricing:
For now my starting price is $400 for a small project, ranging to $2000 or more for more complex project.., My prices are negotiable and if you need other methods than those Iv'e mentioned (e.g monthly payments) so feel free to discuss it with me. But no projects that will be payed for later on like when the project is realeased. An example of a $400 project would be the side scroller in the video above, this would include your own character (not the blue guy) and environment with some simple building if necessary, This can take up to a month to create, a little bit more in terms of price and time if need other functionality, e.g enemies with A.I, bosses e.t.c. (Note: if you want assets that you will add to your own engine I do that aswell, but otherwise I only work in unreal engine 4 and 3).

Important:
I take 50% down payment before I begging any project.

3D Content Creation:
All 3d character and environment content/assets and animations will be created in 3dsmax and zbrush, at industry standard quality (View samples of my 3d work here (spartanx118.deviantart.com/gallery )

Concept Art:
You will most likely need to provide your own concept art for you characters and maybe even environment art if you want something extremely specific. I am a 3d artist, I can draw, but I don't too draw much so I can't promise that I will be able to produce concept art that will satisfy you. View samples of my 2d concept art work here ( www.facebook.com/media/set/?se… art may cost extra Depending on Negotiations.

Game play Mechanics
All game play mechanics will be created in unreal engine's highly advance Blueprint system and also programming in c++ if necessary, (please note: I am a proficient with blueprint system but I am still learning c++.

Development Team:
If you need a team especially people who specialize in specific areas like animation rather than a single individual to work on the game

Delivery:
Once Complete the game project can be delivered either as a package game file for quick play or an unreal engine 4 project file for you to edit later on (this will require you to purchase and download unreal engine 4 from epic games. Go here for more details www.unrealengine.com/

IMPORTANT!!
Selling your game: (You have to pay for the engine from your gross revenue)
When releasing your game, your signing up to pay Epic 5% of gross product revenue from users, regardless of what company collects the revenue. That means: If your game makes $10 on the App Store, Apple may pay you $7, but you'd pay Epic $0.50 (5% of $10). Read this for more details www.unrealengine.com/register

Contact
martink.sbm@gmail.com

Thanks, hope I can create some awesome games for you.

Replies