Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Spare time 3d project

d0kefish
polycounter lvl 9
Offline / Send Message
d0kefish polycounter lvl 9
I want to do a hobby project with unreal engine and looking for someone else to do it with to bounce ideas and help each other out.
The plan for now (this could change) is to make a crime scene. This will be a very good opportunity to get better at everything related to creating meshes, textures but also workflow and probably a good understanding of unreal engine as well.

I do not know a whole lot about the Unreal engine, the last time I used it was back in the Unreal Tournament days. From what I recall that was UnrealED and its probably a bit outdated.

If you find this interesting, but you don't have alot of experience with game asset modelling, I'd be happy to help out as much as I can. I will find a smart way for us to do a collaboration. Most likley we just pick assets.

This project will be JUST FOR FUN, no timelimits, no obligations. Im thinking we make a house, where a crime has taken place. We make one room after the other, and put that into the engine.

If you have any questions of if you think this would be interesting or fun, please send me a msg or respond here.

Replies