Home General Discussion

Kotaku : Games industry office photos

Penzer
polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
Penzer polycounter lvl 17
http://kotaku.com/343590/work-and-play-a-peek-inside-the-lives-of-gamings-greatest

I found this Kotaku link posted on lifehacker.com. It's a project one of the Kotaku writers has going on collecting photos of desks/workstations from various game industry related offices and studios. I know we have a "post where you work" thread here, so obviously people are interested in seeing other studios. Check it out if you're one of them.

"What started as a trickle of photos turned quickly into the collection of galleries you'll find on the jump: More than 40 different photo galleries from 17 studios, seven publications, two industry movers and shakers and a couple of fun surprises.

You'll get to see the desk of such greats as Sid Meier, Peter Molyneux and Tetsuya Mizuguchi along with plenty of others. Remember you can comment both on the next page and on each individual photo if you click on them.

If I find there is interest, I will try to periodically update this gallery of galleries with more developers, journalists and industry movers and shakers. Have fun."

Replies