Home Technical Talk

Ctrl+Shift+Z Problem solved

polycounter lvl 5
Offline / Send Message
adeliadesu polycounter lvl 5
Since last couple of days I've faced serious problem with CTRL+SHIFT+Z key combination not working.

Problem was not related to keybinds in the application or to faulty keyboard... just on one day they've stopped working and it made me fall into void of frustration and rage until yesteday!

If anyone here has this problem then you probably also have razer drivers installed on your computer (let it be mouse or whatever... it all uses razer synapse) and I assure you that they are most likely source of your problem.

Solution
1. Open Task Manager
Ctrl+Alt+Del or right click on Start bar and select "Task Manager" from dropdown menu
2. In processes tab fine RazerInGameEngine
3. Rightclick and select "open file location"
Its simpliest way to find the folder as we want to permanently get rid of it
4. Select previously mentioned process and end it
5. Remove "InGameEngine" folder

Fixed!

Replies

• Xolo
    Offline / Send Message
    Xolo polycounter lvl 10
    You still have a reference somewhere to start that thing. Just removing things without removing their references could, over time, break your OS or products that you use daily.

go to the start menu and type "msconfig".
    Go to the startup tab and see if the razer ingame thing is listed there. and uncheck it.
  • adeliadesu
    Offline / Send Message
    adeliadesu polycounter lvl 5
    Xolo wrote: »
    You still have a reference somewhere to start that thing. Just removing things without removing their references could, over time, break your OS or products that you use daily.

go to the start menu and type "msconfig".
    Go to the startup tab and see if the razer ingame thing is listed there. and uncheck it.

Razer ingameengine is not in startup... it is child to Razer Synapse but it doesnt have separate startup, I checked before I wrote the post :)