Home Unreal Engine

Realism in the material using color

polycounter lvl 6
Offline / Send Message
ToRuKMactO polycounter lvl 6
Hello guys, I'm trying to make a material using the color black, the problem is that in a matter of diffuse, Meshe is not realistic and is a very large constrast in the scene around it,I tried to do it on photoshop contrasting shades of gray, but was not how I wanted, I would your help guys, thank you!!!

Replies

• Shift`
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Your question doesn't make any sense...
    Are you just trying to make a material with a shade of gray?
  • kw71
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    screenshot could help to understand what you want
  • ToRuKMactO
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Maria/Dropbox/Capturas%20de%20tela/Captura%20de%20tela%202014-03-07%2014.28.31.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Maria/Dropbox/Capturas%20de%20tela/Captura%20de%20tela%202014-03-07%2014.28.54.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/Maria/Dropbox/Capturas%20de%20tela/Captura%20de%20tela%202014-03-08%2018.20.00.png[/IMG]
    I appreciate your answers, I made small changes in the material yesterday and yet the contrast this unrealistic, the lamp was a bit strange compared to wall
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Your images aren't appearing.

Right-click on an image in your Dropbox folder, and choose "Copy Public Link" then use this on the forum, with Insert Image.
  • ToRuKMactO
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Your images aren't appearing.

Right-click on an image in your Dropbox folder, and choose "Copy Public Link" then use this on the forum, with Insert Image.

Thank you very much friend.
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Maria/Desktop/TempImages/Lamp_Zoom_Change.jpg[/IMG]
    file:///C:/Users/Maria/Desktop/TempImages/Lamp.jpg
    It's dark because the scenery is really dark
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Maria/Desktop/TempImages/LampMaterial_Dev01.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Maria/Desktop/TempImages/MATDiffuse&Opacity.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Maria/Desktop/TempImages/MATSpecular.jpg[/IMG]
    The first material is part of the black iron, the other 2 are the lamp (light)I am currently developing a project in a team of 3 people is a side scroller survivor horror
  • Eric Chadwick
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Still not showing. You need to upload these to an online host. For example, http://imgur.com.

Also it helps to press "Go Advanced" and use the "Preview Post" button to see if your images are working.
  • ToRuKMactO
    Options
    Offline / Send Message
    Still not showing. You need to upload these to an online host. For example, http://imgur.com.

Also it helps to press "Go Advanced" and use the "Preview Post" button to see if your images are working.

sorry to bother you, i got it now =/

It's dark because the scenery is really dark
    kF7E7Kp.jpg
    URNHoL1.jpg

The first material is part of the black iron, the other 2 are the lamp (light)I am currently developing a project in a team of 3 people is a side scroller survivor horror
    ZxLtl5d.jpg
    dUYElLm.jpg
    tOLrwVx.jpg
    Im using light function on those point lights, it is a tunnel with gated entrance so the only light in there come from the lamps, and there is a PostProcessVolume too