Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Offensive Combat Artdump

veteran polycounter
Offline / Send Message
Neox veteran polycounter
And yet another art dump of a project we worked on earlier this year. Offensive Combat by U4ia, an online competitive shooter running in browser on the Unity3d engine.

So far our biggest, maybe not from the scope, but from the workload, we had 10 artists working on it over the past few months, creating all together around 200 Assets (or 56 if you don't count the modules individually), 27 full character concepts and 14 full 3d chars made of 5 modules (head, torso, arms, hands and legs), a couple of weapon concepts and a couple of 2d and 3d head modules for the game.

I'll update our model viewer every now and then, as soon as new ites are ready inside offensice combat.

Thanks to Spencer 'nrek' Kern who contacted via polycount, and also thanks to Mark Duncan, the art director. It was a really really fun project to work on.

okay enough of the babbling

offensive_combat_3d.jpg
All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

or better

Watch it in 3D!

the biggest challenge was to make every character fit the one base rig, i took the chance to tweak some things on the cheerleader as the long arms really don't suit her very well, its not such a obvious thing in game and in motion, with guns equipped, but in still we felt like it was better to tweak this a bit.

Also a big thank you to

Andrey, Bob, Denis, Efgeni, Jana, Johannes, Max, Michal, Patrick and Stephan to letting this happen, was a cool project.

now lets assemble some of the concepts our huys and girls did

also i hope the other guys from u4ia and the other outsourcers join us in this thread ^^

Replies