Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

Pat's Danger Dash-Swing to Saftey

polycounter lvl 17
Offline / Send Message
seforin polycounter lvl 17
Hey everyone.

So wanted to show off the new project I am deving at my company Heroic-Stand!

http://www.heroic-stand.com/

Pat's "Danger Dash" Is a new mobile game continuing off where Temple Tap was!

www.templetapgame.com

Danger Dash is meant to be a more twitch based game while Temple Tap was more of a Memory based game!

GAME CONCEPT:
Pat is off on another quest This time he is trapped in a new part of the mysterious temple, the floor glows the room moves, and its clear he is in danger!

(The room is setup of 4 platforms and 2 platforms on the left and right, They will glow a color to indicate which direction to move Danger dash is designed to be "sumo" style game play as to stay in the ring as long as possible while earning as many "dashes" along the way you can. There is expanded gameplay but since this is an art forum I will not bore you all with the details and just showcase the art you care about, it will give you a reason to come and check the game out! )

//////////////////////////////////////////////

With all that said lets get on with it!

We are deving all of our future games in UE4 as we want to expand our games slowly as time goes on! Currently Danger Dash is set to be a 2.5D style game. 2D Hand animations with 3D hand painted assets.

PS-THIS GAME WILL BE FREE FOR YOUR CHEAP BUMS WHO COULD NOT SUPPORT OUR LAST PROJECT FOR 99 CENTS WITH YOUR BIG MAC'S YOU HAD TO BUY , I HOPE YOU ALL CHOKE ON THE TRANSFATS! <3

Bellow is an image in engine so far , I will post a video this week of it semi in motion this is all PRE alpha.

ARTWORK

NOTE: ALL 2D ARTWORK DONE BY MY ART DIRECTOR HENRY YAMADA ,3D/TECH ART BY ME,PROGRAMMING/FEATURES BY MY TECHNICAL DIRECTOR JASON ANDERSON AND ANIMATION BY JUSTIN JACKSON!

004Room_UI.jpg

Bunny_charSheet.jpg

Remi_Char_Sheet_01.jpg

006_backwall_sketch.jpg

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3D ART

danger_dash_pillar_02.jpg

danger_dash_room_nolights_01.jpg

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

IN GAME

New_Room_12.PNG

////////////////////////////////////////////////////

EARLY INTRO/STORYBOARD
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11483203/Heroic%20Stand/Pat%27s%20Danger%20Dash/EarlyStory.swf

Replies