Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Looking for someone to make low poly character model for use in rap/r&b music video

Hello!

First off, I'm sorry that I can't offer money. We're a small group of DIY musicians trying our best to market our music on a non existent budget. However, what I can offer is the chance for you to plump up your portfolio a bit and take part in something that isn't constricted to just making video games.

See, I manage a rapper/r&b artist from South Jersey, and our aesthetic is very influenced by mid 90's video games such as Tekken1-3, Banjo Kazooie, Super Mario 64, Spyro the Dragon... (I hope you're getting the picture.)

We would like, if it's possible and anyone would like to help out, for someone to create a ps1 style character model of him w/ a few different animations. Nothing very complex, just blocky overly polygonal models that look like they came straight from a PS1, N64, or Sega Dreamcast for all of you who used to roll w/ Sega...R.I.P. :'( Something with low polygons.

We plan on using the models in some youtube videos that feature his singles.

Anyway, if you're interested, please hit me back up on here, and we can start talking specifics. I don't have the technical know how to go about this myself, buy you will 100% be credited with the work you do. We'll include your name in the album liner notes, and link to your media sites on anything your work is featured in.

Thanks!

Ca$h Bandicoot