Home Collaboration & Unpaid Work

Seeking Unity 3D Programmer/Partner

angryEggs%20%28title%29.png

Hello all,

I'm working on a game project and need a programmer, who actually knows what they are doing. The game is called Angry Eggs (working title, because I think that name is taken already) and it is a 2D, mobile, match-3 puzzle game. The project is going to be super simple to play and program (as I've been told) but mega cute; it also has some pretty unique features that I won't disclose just yet. This game is going to be powered by Unity3D, so this particular programmer would have to know either Javascript, C#, or Boo (preferably not Boo because it has a stupid name).

You see, I've started programming a prototype myself, but as I am not very technically minded, the logic and structure has proven too much for a mere mortal to tackle. Problem is, i'm currently building a new computer rig and money is looking kind of tight right now. Hence me requesting a partner. I feel like this game has a lot of potential for success, and I think you will too.

So, if this sounds like something you would be interested in, drop me a line and I'll show you the working design document (if you promise not to steal my ideas...LOL...but seriously).
angryEggs_logo.png