Home 3D Art Showcase & Critiques

The Monthly 'Newb' CHARACTER Challenge | July 2014 | Multiple Pieces

Replies

• lotet
    Offline / Send Message
    lotet hero character
    @butt_sahib: Thank you :) Was actually gonna give you some crits on your char, but you fixed them in your latest update, so never mind :P

I would spend some more time on the beauty shot If I where you, give the pose some extra love and do some proper lighting, other then that its a solid piece, good job!
  • MrAwexome
    Offline / Send Message
    MrAwexome polycounter lvl 6
    Moving a little slow compared to some of you guys, but here's my progress on the mech concept.
    zak-straley-july-mech-polycount.jpg?1404683072
  • DTS
    Offline / Send Message
    DTS polycounter lvl 3
    Here's my progress:

KUPmFrh.png

Not very happy with the feet and fingers, will be changed , the pipes can use some more beefing up also.

lotet Very cool dude, even doe you've deviated from the concept some, I feel like your proportions are so spot on, you're closer to it than all of us. It just feels right. To me anyway.

Itholon You seem to have some proportional issues, welcome to the club. I'd suggest going over and checking them while carefully comparing to the concept.

GreenBeams Really liking it man, enjoying them curves :poly142:

MrAwexome Nice start man, keep going. Them feet look enormous doe.

PyrZern He's looking pretty good dude , shaping up nicely. Still not sold on the helmet doe. It looks way more round in the concept, like a sphere with chopped off sides while yours is getting super pointy at the bottom. And that edge you've defined on the visor is not helping much either. I really feel like you should strive to nail it as close as possible, it's a huge part of the silhouettes.
  • Abidus
    Offline / Send Message
    Abidus polycounter lvl 10
    @butt_sahib: Sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean to. I just thought you were being cheeky with the name!

Nice work on the model! Good amount of detail for such a low poly count. The only thing that I could maybe critique is the way the eyes are shaped, I think it would look "cuter" if they were larger and more rounded, but that's just a personal preference. Great work, nonetheless.

@Iotet: Beautiful render man! Although, I had to right-click and open in a new tab for the image to show up. Don't know if that's just me (might be the image host).

@Shadownami92: Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up cleaning up the mesh quite a bit, removed a lot of loops from the thighs and hands and placed them in the head. Unfortunately the neck fur thing was such a convoluted mess (unmodified zremesh) that I couldn't really clean it up without losing a lot of detail, so I'm keeping it as is for now and keeping that in my for the next one.

@marty87ita: Unwrapping can be pretty daunting (and annoying) when starting out, but you'll figure out quicker and better ways to do things as you do it more and more. Keep at it man!

---

It can still use a lot of work, but I've been stuck on it for a while so I'm gonna move on from it for now and revisit it later for polishing/rigging. Had a lot of fun with this one!

THQv3cK.jpg
    bSljNVn.jpg
  • Itholon
    Offline / Send Message
    Itholon polycounter lvl 7
    @DTS: Thanks for warning me, I wouldnt have noticed if you havent told me. There are some major proportion issues. I am gonna probably fix the worst issues and some minor wont hopefully mind. Now I gotta redo the whole low poly :poly127:.

EDIT: Made some tweaks to the proportions, I would be glad if someone pointed out if there are still some major issues with proportions.
    uEeecmu.jpg
  • thepapercut
    Started over again earlier today, will finish the block out tomorrow. Progress:
    WIP2_zpse17cee26.jpg
    @sliverspade: The transition of the barrels coming out of each other was just jarring at the time for how it would flow on the model I guess. I actually referenced your progress shot when I was re-blocking out today.
    @Itholon: I like the model so far. Head looks a little squashed to me though.
    @Abidus: Nice job, really dig the texture work!
    @DTS: really sharp looking so far! I don't really see the hate with your feet.
    @MrAwexome: Really good start, keep it up good sir!
    @butt_sahib: The fact you got that done in less than a week makes me question if you are some type of sentient artist robot.
    @pyrzern: Fantastic progress so far. Really digging the arms. I agree with your checklist in which the upper pockets could be weighted more.

I'll do more critiques tomorrow, Keep at it people!
  • PyrZern
    Offline / Send Message
    PyrZern polycounter lvl 12
    Whoa, ppl finishing this already! I can't tell if this month we have more pros/veterans or if the concepts are easy #_#

Thanks for really helping me along guys ;) I remade his coat and helmet as well. Maybe not that exact replica from the concept yet, but we will see. Right now I'm remaking his hands. After countless tries, this is now what I am aiming for.

uNq7T9Z.jpg
  • AA3D
    Offline / Send Message
    AA3D polycounter lvl 3
    u guys sure are fast :D

itholon : well spotted man . thx a bunch ... yeah i was using a real shoe i have as a ref instead of the 1 that i can barely see in the concept .. will fix it ASAP

butt_sahib : looking awesome man . tho agree with lotet on the beauty shot .. maybe even adding a platform for him if u have the time .

again .. not much progress . pyrzern i know what u mean man hehe same boat here
    also currently working on his hand . and i sure suck at hard surface sculpting .. will get around this problem by doing retopo after i finish adding more details to the hand

hand_wip.jpg
  • marty87ita
    I think i'm done with the character (even if there's room for improvement, but i need to rework the unwrap)

[SKETCHFAB]1bfbfc8e7c9448639d0514709bc22099[/SKETCHFAB]
  • Silver Spade
    butt_sahib: Still waiting for the link. xD

On a side note, I'm still figuring out how to work on the low poly from the high poly. Then again, I could just use the high poly and delete the edges used for the corners.

Still seeing people do a lot of fast and quality work (that, or people spend more time on their work among other things). xD
  • Tom Mackie
    Offline / Send Message
    Tom Mackie polycounter lvl 5
    Hi guys & girls! This is my first Polycount post, so sorry in advanced for everything!

Here's my go at the Mech - Strictly sticking to the mobile limitations (2K tris & 512px maps).

I have been a bit liberal with the proportions and trying to make it cartoony
    5z1b45.jpg

Also been getting in Substance painter... even if the shading probably wouldn't be PBR. Appreciate any tips or advice!
    258a2c4.jpg

@butt_sahib - Is looking really nice... General question/s - I guess going slightly over 5K doesn't matter? Looks like an easy fix here. Also giving more UV space for the face - Is that not preferable to having an even texture density?

MrAwexome - Don't worry about the speed of others - It's all looking bang on so far. Don't forget about the smoothing groups.

DTS - Looking great, am liking the pose already... Personally I would move the hip joint/top of the leg higher & lower the centre of balance (and possibly the arms & jets). Maybe also chunkify the jet thing? Very nice surface detail. Maybe exaggerate the trim on the feet to help them feel chunkier? Bigger fingers might be nice but hard to tell from angle.

Abidus - Character looks very nice, but I'm not about the efficiency of the tris and UV space... You can delete a lot of loops from the ruff/scarf, and face with little impact on the form/animating.

Itholon - Looks fine apart from maybe the cannon needs fattening out a little?

thepapercut - Looks fine (but press J to remove bounding boxes. Don't think the cannon need to be so smooth and the hat is a little square
  • Fenyce
    Offline / Send Message
    Fenyce polycounter lvl 11
    Still struggeling with the retopo... urgh

But since I haven't posted the finished high poly yet -enter Mario voice- here we go!
    tumblr_n8c6v8f6xR1sjrgwmo1_500.jpg
  • Marko Richter
    Offline / Send Message
    Marko Richter polycounter lvl 5
    What a progress here. Cool stuff :D
    Here is my final HighPoly model. Starting UVing & textureing next.
    kv7gBOU.jpg
  • lorenzDG
    Offline / Send Message
    lorenzDG polycounter lvl 4
    great work everyone!..pretty nice models
  • Torch
    Offline / Send Message
    Torch interpolator
    Wow, this thread ftw!

Butt_Sahib, noob my ass XD looks so good dude!
  • PyrZern
    Offline / Send Message
    I swear many ppl here ain't no noobs !! :)
  • GreenBeams
    Offline / Send Message
    GreenBeams polycounter lvl 5
    Muchly good work!

Well, i'm not sure if i'm doing it right but when i use xNormal with the high and low poly versions te result is all choppy. When i looked closer it was because the resolution on the low poly mesh was far too small and it was causing little arcs of detail instead of planes so it looked off.

I decided to go through the original mesh and delete edge loops until i had something which essentially held the same shapes and this is what i ended up with: It's rediculously large sitting at 15,591 tris and nowhere near the modest 6000 that i was dreaming about.

WIP_day3.JPG

Hopefully, the normals will show up better on this one. If not, i'm just going to paint the detail by hand as i wanted that painterly feel to it. My first time with normal maps so maybe this was a little ambitious. I'll try and get a photo together of the attempts to see if i'm obviously doing something wrong up =)

---

@Marko Richter - man, that looks sweet!

@Tom Mackie - well done on keeping the count that low. Also, good job on the texturing. As a crit though it looks like some of the highlights/specular are a bit shiny. It seems to clash a little with the rust.

@AA3D - The hand looks really good, would H-Polish help out on those surfaces at all? Please excuse me if that's crap advice, i'm not that experienced with zbrush yet.

@thepapercut - looking nice and tidy. What res are you shooting for?

@itholon - i feel your pain! Your proportions feel a little squished around the shoulder there. Is there any way you could bulk them out, maybe make them feel a little more heavy?

@Abidus - Impressive work! especially the feet (xP)

@DTS - Thanks! Something that jumps out at me about your model is the canon at the top - the ball part of it feels a little small. I'd increase the size of the ball and the hole in the top of the body that it sits in. Just my opinion though =)

@MrAwexome - That looks very promising for a low poly count!

@butt_sahib - I feel that rim lighting being blue is clashig a little too much with the pink, it's a very, very job. Well done! Thanks so much for the advice on the high to low thing too. I was trying things out all weekend but couldn't get the normal map to look right without actually repainting it in PS by hand. I think maybe, there's something i should learn about modelling before going down that route!

@PyrZern - i wish i could give a better comment than *dribble*it looks lovely*dribble* but... there it is. Loving it!

@Silver Spade - DatzRite! Your model's looking really nice too. I'd like to see your progress traversing high to low poly as i'm having a devil of a time with it!
  • independ-hans
    Offline / Send Message
    independ-hans polycounter lvl 13
    0j3naIs.jpg

I did design some general berry version what is your feeling about them.

Fenyce retopogly is a bit tricky, just think about as it would be a puppet made of fabric, and where you would need more cloth to be more relaxable. also try to make more parts if you can hide the seems easy, it will make the prozess esier, and the uv andadded becouse you dont have to lets edge loop go from hand to breast.
  • Itholon
    Offline / Send Message
    I am wondering, should i combine all objects into one object and unwrap it, or should I keep the objects separate and unwrap each object separately? What would you reccomend/prefer.
  • independ-hans
    Offline / Send Message
    for example, I did cybergirl once, it have 150.000 polys and 1500 objects, and 1500 uv corndinates/uvmaops, if I use it for not realtime engine. it is still not ideal, but I planed to animated each single object. but if I wanted to reduce it one object from that I had still 1500 uv maps!

so I can say:

it depends on your project, if you have 100 objects with the same texture you should do instances / then later combine it to one object, you can after change the uv coordinates to to produce different look on an other space in uv map.

If it fairly simple do maybe planer or a quick cylinder mapping then do combine it and then do the mapping, you just have to make sure the objects share the same uv space map. and not map1,map2, ... map1300.

If I would put in the old char from 2012, in a engine, I would probably only work if I would any way to convert all uv maps to one or 2 maps.
  • cgartland
    Offline / Send Message
    cgartland polycounter lvl 4
    @Abidus: I like how your alpha planes look on the legs and hands, but I feel like they should break the silhouette more around his neck

@GreenBeams: It looks like you could get rid of a ton of polys by reducing the divisions on the smaller cylinders, especially the joints. You could probably get away with 8-12 sided cylinders

@Itholon: It looks pretty close, I noticed the separation between his upper body and waist is thicker on your model than the concept. The original's fingers look a bit slimmer as well

4itdtHL.png

a bit more progress on the high poly

gotta finish some bits then on to retopo
  • Harrad
    Offline / Send Message
    Harrad polycounter lvl 6
    Thought i'd give the Mech guy a go, haven't done any Low Poly stuff in a while ... i'm trying to keep it pretty low and do just a diffuse (no lighting) version. Blocking in the proportions, could possibly loose some more polys here and there... might start cutting them out when i'm texturing.

Jlhkp9o.jpg

butt_sahib - Wonderful stuff! Is the grey on the glancing angles of the arms and legs a reflection or is that an alpha sorting issue? Looks a little off, reads slightly more of plastic than of fur.

Abidus - You could maybe squeeze a bit more out of your UV's... there's some wasted space between shells. Try packing them closer together. You might also want to blend the colours across rather than grey as when a texture MIPs down to a smaller size you'll end up with grey lines along your seems.

Tom Mackie - Looks like you've got some smoothing group issues, Not sure if it just the way sPainter is rendering it .. but the surfaces look a bit puffy.

Marko Richter - Thats looking Great, Really Clean work!
  • independ-hans
    Offline / Send Message
    ZuYVO8p.jpg

After in Hangout communication, and read some design stuff, I come up with a new version the fox-cat General Berry Twig.

Its the Concept art from len-yan, that I did overpaint to change the class.

Harrad I have learn for subdiv modeling, it is good to use max 12 sides for Cylinders, it smooth perfect if you subdivides it 3 times. for poly poly I am not sure, it takes that it takes.

GreenBeams
    Some cleanup is very handy in Maya, do this: "To Edge Ring and Collapse" click one edge: hold over the edge and press control + right mouse, hold, go down left, up left and you will make the the edge rings to one. after that you just need to press G for dot it again, hope that help on clean up,
  • Itholon
    Offline / Send Message
    Sooo, I have a problem with my normal map bake, I followed some tutorials, but it still didnt work, can anyone point me to some great tutorial to baking normal maps?
  • butt_sahib
    Offline / Send Message
    butt_sahib polycounter lvl 11
    Harrad: Low res looks great man! Looking forward to sick texturing!
    Thank you! :) yes that is fresnel reflections but definitely are over the top. Should have been reduced ^_^

Itholon: You can unwrap everything as a seperate object and then bring them together at the end just before the bake.
    What problems are you having? I recommend reading through the normal map section of the polywiki

Greenbeams: Model looks great man. Looking forward to the bakes! :)
    I definitely feel that the rim light is clashing with the pink aswell
    Working out small kinks in photoshop is alot faster than rebaking/fixing etc.

Torch: haha thanks man! I really appreciate it!
    I definitely see myself as a noob though XD

TomMackie:
    Looks pretty good man, nice use of SP.
    Is your model normal mapped or plain diffuse? I think you need to rebake your normal map but split the UVS where there are hard edges and use smoothing groups. At the moment the model looks generally smooth and wobbly.
    Id recomend reading through here: http://wiki.polycount.com/NormalMap/
    Quick image to show what i mean
    YgC0V.png

Silverspade: Hey sorry man. Check your inbox :)

AA3d: Thanks man appreacite it!
    Yeah the presentation could do with alot of work lol. That hand is lookin SICK

Marty87ita: Congratulations on finishing your character!

Thepapercut: Thank you man! haha nah just worked on this all freakin day

Abidus: Hey man i dont know why you thought i felt offended! Im not offended atall
    Butt is actually my surname :P (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butt_(name))
    The eyes definitely should be cuter. But its too late now bah! haha

Lotet:
    Hey man thanks! Im glad i worked some things out before you pointed them out else i wouldve had to go back lol
    Yeah the presentation really sucks lol no time though already working on something else lol

By the way, was scrolling through deviantart and came across an image. The berry twig character is what a fennec fox pretty much looks like. :)
    fennec_fox__i_am_new_in_the_town_by_woxys-d7pcxij.jpg

bye!!! <3
  • PyrZern
    Offline / Send Message
    @cgartland Saw you made this in the hangout. Thumb up. Really wanna see it when you refine this further. His feet a little too long though.

@Harrad So far so good there. I envy ppl who do lowpoly stuff and can make texture rly well. Last month my handpainted stuff suck so bad...

@independ-hans Go for it !! Really wanna see you make this.

Remade some pieces, and especially his hands.
    1907795_10152528397540115_5897511767059864838_o.jpg
  • Itholon
    Offline / Send Message
    butt sahib: I tried baking normal map in xNormal, but it was full of some nasty artifacts. So I decided to try projection maping in 3ds max, and it rendered just flat color.
    EDIT: OK, i solved the flat color, now I have a problem with almost the same artifact problems as in xNormal.
  • lotet
    Offline / Send Message
    lotet hero character
    Itholon wrote: »
    Sooo, I have a problem with my normal map bake, I followed some tutorials, but it still didnt work, can anyone point me to some great tutorial to baking normal maps?

http://www.svartberg.com/tutorials/article_normalmaps/normalmaps.html

This one is also very good, even if you are not using Maya, he goes trough a lot of basics for how normal maps work, it can sound a litle basic at first but its really good.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMqZZAI6PnI part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT0hPcnXKew part 2
  • Itholon
    Offline / Send Message
    So here is my problem, I watched many tutorials, but none seems to help. I am starting to think the problem is with my mesh. I am following this tutorial - http://cgi.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-bake-a-flawless-normal-map-in-3ds-max--cg-925. But my normal map looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/OCr5d0H.jpg Please note, this is just test unwrap, I am using this unwrap only for normal baking test.
  • WindchILL
    Offline / Send Message
    WindchILL polycounter lvl 4
    Abidus wrote: »
    uQbgilI.png

how'd you make the fur like that? is that a custom alpha or some other technique?
  • butt_sahib
    Offline / Send Message
    Have you tried exploding the low res mesh so there isnt any intersecting geometry?
  • Itholon
    Offline / Send Message
    It is only one mesh, there is no intersecting geometry.
  • lotet
    Offline / Send Message
    lotet hero character
    So here is my problem, I watched many tutorials, but none seems to help. I am starting to think the problem is with my mesh. I am following this tutorial - http://cgi.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-bake-a-flawless-normal-map-in-3ds-max--cg-925. But my normal map looks like this: http://i.imgur.com/OCr5d0H.jpg Please note, this is just test unwrap, I am using this unwrap only for normal baking test.

that looks like a baking error rather then the mesh. I would suggest trying a different normal map creator like xnormal. how does it look on the actual mesh?
  • Itholon
    Offline / Send Message
    It looks very horrible on the mesh. I tried xNormal, and the results are pretty much same. http://i.imgur.com/JtcgWTX.png
  • lotet
    Offline / Send Message
    lotet hero character
    It looks very horrible on the mesh. I tried xNormal, and the results are pretty much same. http://i.imgur.com/JtcgWTX.png

sooo, can you show the mesh?
    its realy hard to tell by just looking at a random normal map.
  • independ-hans
    Offline / Send Message
    Itholon try to do it with a very simple test object to minimize mistakes, and test it with engine you wanna use, each programm engine need other approach.
  • Itholon
    Offline / Send Message
    Can someone who is willing to help pm me his skype name? So I dont spam the thread so much.
  • butt_sahib
    Offline / Send Message
    could you join the hangout and i could help you out with whatever knowledge i have
  • Abidus
    Offline / Send Message
    Abidus polycounter lvl 10
    Thanks for the comments guys! appreciate it.

thepapercut: Thanks man! :)

Tom Mackie and Harrad: Yeah the uv's and topology could still use some optimizing, but I'm too forgone at this point to go back and change them. I'll have to keep that in mind for the next project. This is a learning experience for me, after all. :)

GreenBeams: Haha thanks man! Good job on yours so far, although as others said, I'm sure you can bring down the polycount some more by reducing those cylinder sides. Keep it up!

cgartland: Yeah I agree. This was my first time using alphas on a character tbh, which is why it looks so uniform and static in some places. I had to use way too many alpha planes to get the effect you see, so I'll have to look into a better way of implementing alphas so that it's a lot more efficient.

WindchILL: For sculpting the fur, I tried two things:

1) I created a insert mesh brush in the shape of a hair bundle, then positioned it and attached it to the mesh with dynamesh. I think this method has potential, but it is very time consuming and can become a nightmare when dynamesh decides to connect things it shouldn't and things start tearing up etc.

2) The more reliable method I found was a combination of clay tubes, inflate and pinch for establishing the fur forms, then using the standard and dam standard brushes to add detail to each bundle. Move brush is always useful, too. Didn't use custom alphas in this case.
  • Itholon
    Offline / Send Message
    @butt: I am gonna join hangout in about 5 mins, are you in?
  • Marko Richter
    Offline / Send Message
    Here is my update for today. Still a bit of polypaint work to do but pretty happy with the result so far :)

As for a more stylized approach on the fur I can recommend the "stylized" brushes from Micheal Dunnam (https://gumroad.com/mdunnam). Great stuff.
    maaQSl1.jpg
  • AA3D
    Offline / Send Message
    AA3D polycounter lvl 3
    greanbeams : thx man .. well i was using h polish along with trim dynamic ... i guess i just need practice

there ... all cleaned up .. old verts pulling method FTW :)
    but very time consuming
    i still need to do some sculpting and adding a few bolts and screws here and there
    hand_wip2.png
  • Harrad
    Offline / Send Message
    Harrad polycounter lvl 6
    Hour or so after work ... Got the UV's done and done a AO bake (just for testing)...

PfVYwOx.jpg

Might adjust the UV's as currently its mirrored right down the middle, not sure if thats going to look to obvious when its textured.
  • Luri
    Hello! First timer here. Here's my progress so far:

mech.png

I decided to go with an asymmetrical model so that the other side does not have all the pipes and the vertical plate. I think it's more interesting that way. Still have a bit of a lighting problem at the feet. Other than that I think I'm ready for a bake.

Everyone's progress seems awesome so far. To how many polys are the other mech builders aiming on their low poly?
  • independ-hans
    Offline / Send Message
    sketching on Zbrush to think to get an idea how to move on.
    tumblr_n8f8l8rNU31surhcmo6_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n8fbpq0KeV1surhcmo1_500.jpg
    Turntabe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqFPzHaM51Q&feature=youtu.be

and created in maya the suit and hat. Also the blue area are may areas where fur will use alphas.
    I did starting make suit and hat/helmet. remove the A finger. Berry have only 4 Fingers xD.

Marco Richter Looks like dangerous angry squire. I like it

Harrad Nice Clean ambient occlusion map, cant wait to see how you do the next step.

Luri I just recognizes the head looks like the polycount logo, like the light of the environment.

AA3D I like the Presentation of the Hands, I should aim to present a little bit better my stuff.

PyrZernI would be interested if its glass on the head, you could make some environment to reflect on the Beauty Shot. Not sure if the Shader can do reflecting.

Tom Mackie Substance painter, what is better on that program in compare to photoshop?

marty87ita Nice to already did done it, what I would do. Sure try to work on UV unwrapping, if you can paint it blender in the 3d viewport, the you can easy use unfold, but if you wanna use photoshop painting I would try to use more planar mapping and do it 3-4 times and "use the camera angle for mapping" for round areas and then stick it together. also you could use some photos + painting to get a more detailed look.
  • PyrZern
    Offline / Send Message
    We got quite a good number of ppl on the Hangout today! (some of us were watching football on it :P)

@Marko Richter She looks great there. *cuddles cuddles* Thanks for the brushes. Gonna be useful in the future for sure.

@AA3D Nice hands there! Way to make mine looks bad :)

@Luri Welcome around :) Glad you join us!

@independ-hans Sounds like a good idea if I can pull it off! Not sure what kind of reflection. But would be cool.

Gonna remake the swords, then on to Retop.

**Note to self** Deflate the area around torso zipper, and darken color there.
    10cc5e9a40a976bbae9eee94ace7e8d8.jpg
  • Fenyce
    Offline / Send Message
    Fenyce polycounter lvl 11
    wow, PyrZern! Really great improvement! Can't wait to see you texturing this guy :)

Edit, so I don't do a double post:
    I'm having issues with my normal map...
    There are a LOT of artifacts... it seems kinda broken,
    since I'm new to normals I don't know what could be the problem...

I marked some of the things I mean:
    BerryTwig_nm01b.png?dl=1
    These kinda look like cuts or something... gnaah.

Advice anyone? =)
  • Marko Richter
    Offline / Send Message
    Fenyce: (with the little knowledge I have) I´d say these are because of a too low or too high ray distance. Did you use xNormal for generating the map and did you use a cage mesh? If not try using a cage this will largely improve the quality of the normal map.
  • Jalfish
    Hi guys, I'm new here on polycount!

I'm going to give this challenge a try and learn new stuff :) I chose the berry twig concept..
    Here's my progress so far today:
    WIP1.png?_subject_uid=21936483&w=AADUuIcLV-mJ0dbHG0tNpnHrctT-XsRXsdxx9mROwm-xWw
  • PyrZern
    Offline / Send Message
    @Fenyce Make sure the lowpoly piece is edge-smoothened.